Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM etap TT upgrade group
Quote | Reply

Sram Etap Aero Upgrade Group

I have this in hand and ready to ship. Upgrade your current rocket sled to (almost) WIRELESS SHIFTING. I purchased on a whim and am not tied to the idea of having it. I can still return it at no cost to me, so I won't be flexible on the price. Just wanting to get someone on the group if they don't want to wait for this to be widely available. Comes with everything needed to upgrade to wireless. 2 sets of 650mm blips, blip box, dongle, batteries, charger, both derailleurs.

$1600 shipped
Last edited by: zachboring: Jun 30, 16 5:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump $615 firm now
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send pics to tardeli@hotmail.com
Tks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [Tardelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent them last night, but if they didn't come through, here is a link to them.

https://drive.google.com/...ZZISbc0p4R00xb3ZkbWc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bunp, let's sell that frame
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. any interest in the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dimond Frameset (Size Med; unpaint for $1850 Custom paint for $2550); Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
offers welcome
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dimond Frameset (Size Med; unpaint for $1850 Custom paint for $2550); Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumpity bumpity bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reason for selling? Never ridden since not painted? Is it the X-cut or regular?

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dimond Frameset (Size Med; unpaint for $1850 Custom paint for $2550); Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not the right fit for me and wanting to free up some cash.

And yes, never ridden/built.

It has the normal 3t fork but is the lighter version of the frame. The new express is listed as being heavier than this version. I know Dimond is working on making the new fork available a la cart sometime this year.

See pics at link

https://drive.google.com/...ZZISbYl9HMDZ3V1ZqdjA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lowered prices. Will to give a bundle discount.

give me a shout if interested. Want to get this moved and out of the house
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
did you purchase it unpainted from Dimond?
Will they paint it or do you have a local painter setup?
Just curios why the steep discount?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dimond Frameset (Size Med; unpaint for $1850 Custom paint for $2550); Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [lmar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was delivered this way by choice to another member of the forum as he was trying to get the frame faster (there was a backlog on the paint at Dimond) for a crash replacement. He planned to have it painted later. Due to injury (I believe) he never built it and I bought it off of him without looking at size closely enough. It has never been built or ridden.

I have a painter (PaintIt on the forum) lined up for this if someone decides to go that route. He has done one of my bikes in the past. Dimond didn't really entertain the idea of having me send it there for paint.

It is such a steep discount because it is unpainted and people are somewhat scared by that. I got a good deal and am actually losing money on it at the current price. Hence why I am offering to do the dirty work of sending it to the painter and line it up for someone. You could have a custom painted Dimond for much much less than new here.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Dimond Frameset (Size Med; unpaint for $1775 Custom paint for $2500); Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one final bumpity bump. Have quite a few people on the verge or purchasing. but no one committed yet. DON'T LET ME SELL YOUR NEW BIKE TO SOMEONE ELSE!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM etap TT upgrade group, Rotor 3d+ power 2 max with shimano 4 bolt chainring spacing [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump Dimond gone. Let's sell this other stuff
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM etap TT upgrade group [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, last shot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zach,

Would you send pix to gtolli dot subscriptions at gmail dot com, or shoot me a PM? Link above doesn't appear to be working.

Thanks,
Gene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Price drop to 1475. Get it while it's hot. Blip grips included.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance to split the group? I need RD and/or FD.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM etap TT upgrade group [larf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. Staying together.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, I was wondering if by some weird luck this was still available?

Cheers
Quote Reply