Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

I'll also be adding a Cannondale Hollowgram Sl crank in the next few days. It will be coming off of my 2013 Slice and I can do no rings, the FSA rings that are decently used, or I have a set of BNIB 10sp SRAM Red rings I'll post separately but can combine.
Last edited by: DomerTriGuy: Mar 25, 17 6:49
Quote Reply
Re: ADDED...FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, SRAM Red chainrings, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Finally got around to posting the crank and chainrings.
Quote Reply
Re: ADDED...FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, SRAM Red chainrings, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars, Rudy Wingspan [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good Friday bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some price drops.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, SRAM Red chainrings, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rudy Wingspan sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, SRAM Red chainrings, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mother's Day weekend price drops.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rings sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Help me fund my son's trip to the junior world golf championships. Someone must need power.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Taking offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of crankset and chainrings? Also what's the tooth count? And price in mind?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [samblackmon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
samblackmon wrote:
Can you send pics of crankset and chainrings? Also what's the tooth count? And price in mind?
The Hollowgram or the Quarq? Where do hit want it sent? The Hollowgram didn't have rings but I could add some 53/39 FSA rings. The Quarq is also 53/39.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Some interest but no commitments. Bump to the top.
Quote Reply
Re: PRICE DROPS...FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drops
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: sleeveless wetsuit...FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added WTB for a sleeveless wetsuit.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: men's sleeveless wetsuit...FS: SRAM RED Quarq, Cannondale Hollowgram crank, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One last call on the wetsuit before I pull the trigger on a new one from Xterra. Anyone sub $100 they want to sell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Xterra wetsuit purchased...updated the post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best offer and open to trades.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM RED Quarq, PRO Stealth Evo handlebars [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't been on the site on a while so bump for the remaining items. Hallowgrams were sold today.
Quote Reply

Prev Next