Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset
Quote | Reply
I never ride my tri bike anymore, so it's time to get ride of some stuff.
First, I have an SRAM 10 speed group:
Zipp Vuka R2C shifters and carbon extensions
SRAM Red front and rear derailleurs
SRAM Red front and rear brakes w/ SwissStop pads
SRAM Red Crankset w/ 54/42t Aero chainrings, and 172.5 mm arms
SRAM 1070 12-26 cassette
Looking for $800 for everything

Next, I have an older aluminum Specialized Transition Comp frameset, Medium 54cm size. Comes with frame, fork, aluminum basebar, and the original seat if you want it.
Looking for $250 plus shipping. I also have a new Ultegra bottom bracket I can throw in if you need it.

Last edited by: benji87: Nov 15, 14 12:08
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the size on the Transition and where are you located for shipping estimate?

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [hebert.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, just added the size. I'm in Connecticut.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [benji87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sell the brakes separately?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you were to split up the group set, whats the price on the cassette? Crankset?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [Pennstate506] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd prefer to try and sell the group together for now, but I may change my mind if no one is interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would be interested in the shifters and derailleurs
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [jlowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Then that could work. How about 450 for shifters, extensions, and derailleurs, 200 for crankset and cassette, and 150 for brakes?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To the top. Open to offers.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by benji87 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size spindle is the crank gxp or bb30 ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a red bb 30 172.5 crankset for sale new unused
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and do you have a ? (the one in the pic)
cheers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bb30 172.5 arms only sram red black
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM 10 spd TT Group w/Zipp R2C Shifters, and Specialized Transition Frameset [YTZ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wanna sell just the r2c ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yea, I'm willing to sell the R2C's on their own. PM me an offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd on r2c
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply