Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by wzlsimon
Last edited by: wzlsimon: Oct 10, 14 21:00
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac SL4 Pink 56 cm Frameset plus extras [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
God I want! Price for framset only?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac SL4 Pink 56 cm Frameset plus extras [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep yep, Frameset(Frame,fork,seatpost and all hardwares) Will include a pair of Ultegra 6700 brake calipers, a Selle Italia SLR carbonio saddle and a FSA OS115 120mm stem
Last edited by: wzlsimon: Sep 18, 14 11:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac SL4 Pink 56 cm Frameset plus extras [wzlsimon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, I get that. Any chance I can get it for less, without the calipers, seat, and stem?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac SL4 Pink 56 cm Frameset plus extras [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry but without those the price stays same.
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great scott, I wish that was a 54. Good luck in the sale. (and you're nuts for selling it)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wzlsimon [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price update
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for the price update.
Quote Reply