Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by %FTP
Last edited by: %FTP: Feb 18, 15 4:43
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I just buy your Flos???

Powered by Dalzell Coaching
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [jsiege11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What length and width of bars? Length of stem?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested to see photos if possible?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [Bobkitchen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry about not having the pictures up yet. I pulled my quarq off and haven't mounted the other crank. Bike pics without a crank are not good pics.

The stem is 100mm, bars are 42cm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Already sent you a PM, but looking to buy your Flo's if you're willing to separate.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [adrooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All those asking about the FLO wheelset, I'd really prefer to keep them with the bike. Most folks don't like buying a bike without wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [Bobkitchen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bob, sorry it took a while, but the pictures are up!

Let me know if you have any questions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If those are 10 speed shifters, and you end up wanting to part out, I'll take the shifters. Just let me know
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to sell just the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Tarmac – 56cm – SRAM Red – WiFli – FLO 30’s [FishOutofWater] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, post updated at long last to show that the flos can be purchased separately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
up
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Flo 30 wheelset ---- S-Works Tarmac – 56cm [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Happy new year!
Quote Reply