Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!
Quote | Reply
SOLD!
Last edited by: jjabr: Oct 11, 16 12:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [jjabr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the cassette if it's 11 speed and depending on ratio--assuming you'll sell separately. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll keep it together at the moment. I assume most people who are going to upgrade from 10 to 11 will need everything associated with the 11 speed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [jjabr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the saddle+cage provided that the saddle is not white. Can you email a picture or two to joshkim.319@gmail.com

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in the TT mini group WITHOUT the cassette.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [joshkim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
joshkim wrote:
Interested in the saddle+cage provided that the saddle is not white. Can you email a picture or two to joshkim.319@gmail.com

Thanks

It is not white, I'll send over some pics shortly to your email!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [Kcmpa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kcmpa wrote:
I'd be interested in the TT mini group WITHOUT the cassette.

Happy to accommodate, since it's the bulk of the group. Feel free to shoot me an offer and I'll be posting pics this evening. Thanks for the interest.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And Sitero is sold!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What ratio for the cassette? Price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [jamlo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of mini group added, if that sells separately happy to sell the cassette.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested inthe S-Works TT Helmet. Do you have any pictures of the inside and outside of the helmet that you can send me ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [Sgpbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure thing, I'll take them today and just post here. Helmet has just about 25 miles on it total and was purchased new. All black with the fancy carrying case on it. I'll grab some pics and get them posted today. Thanks for the interest!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics of helmet posted
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pics. What is the size of the helmet?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet, SRAM Red 11 Speed Mini Groupset, Specialized Sitero Saddle [Sgpbike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size is MEDIUM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for helmet! Happy to take offers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works TT Helmet $225 shipped OBO [jjabr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply