Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Salomon, Ultimate Direction, Raidlight vests, Patagonia R1 hoodie, Oakley Radar, Patagonia Strider Pro & Pearl Izumi shorts, Hats: Patagonia duckbill, OR, Salomon, Buff, Headsweats, Hydrapak collapsible cup
Quote | Reply
Selling a bunch of running stuff I tried this year. Unless otherwise noted, everything is in lightly used, very good to excellent condition. Prices include shipping to CONUS. For smaller stuff, it isn't really worth it for me to sell it, so I put some stuff in bigger lots. PM me to buy or for questions, I get notified for PMs but not comments in the thread. Thanks!

Photos of everything: https://imgur.com/a/TZxrN

Oakley Radar Range, red iridium polarized lens, black sparkle frame, also includes radar path black iridium lens. Red lens is in excellent condition. The black iridium is more used, but still no obvious scratches other than the edges where it mounts to the frame and nosepiece. Includes soft vault case.
$125

Lot of 2 pairs of armwarmers:
Wattie Ink armwarmers, men size Large, pink fish scales
Aerotech Designs armwarmers with thumbholes, size Medium, tie-dye
Also will throw in a Mission Multi-cool buff, khaki color
$35 for all

Bunch of running hats:
Outdoor Research Sun Runner cap, XL, khaki
Headsweats Trucker hat, one size, Las Vegas color
Headsweats Fancy Race hat, one size, UCF color
Patagonia Duckbill cap, one size, Big Sur Blue color
Buff Anton reversible cap, one size, blue/black
Salomon S/Lab Speed Bob bucket hat, size L/XL, white
$50 for all

A bunch of shorts:
Patagonia Strider Pro shorts, mens Large, color black
Pearl Izumi Ultra Split shorts, mens Large, color Silt
Pearl Izumi Elite shorts, mens Large, color black
RegattaSport sport shorts, size Large, color black
RegattaSport sport shorts, size XL, color black
$40 for all

A bunch of running odds and ends:
Running Buddy XL buddy pouch- one flap goes inside waistband, other is outside, clamps together magnetically
Hydrapak Surge Bite valves (set of 2)-fits all 1/4" ID tubing
$20 for all
Last edited by: avatar78: Mar 2, 18 5:24
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Running stuff- bunch of hydration vests, shorts, hats etc [avatar78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in Raidlight Responsiv 10L vest. Sizing question. Went to manufacturer's site to look up sizing. No info found.
I am 5'9" and 165 lbs, chest size in the range of 37-39in. Any chance this could properly fit? What are your stats and did it fit good? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Running stuff- bunch of hydration vests, shorts, hats etc [atasic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
atasic wrote:
Interested in Raidlight Responsiv 10L vest. Sizing question. Went to manufacturer's site to look up sizing. No info found.
I am 5'9" and 165 lbs, chest size in the range of 37-39in. Any chance this could properly fit? What are your stats and did it fit good? Thanks.

You'd probably need a medium, I'm about 6'1, 220 lb and the L/XL fit me well.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Running stuff- bunch of hydration vests, shorts, hats etc [avatar78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how did the salomon vest fit you? I am not as big and not sure if the medium will be too large for me.

thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much shipped for just the UCF hat? (Charge On!)

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Running stuff- bunch of hydration vests, shorts, hats etc [bfinz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bfinz wrote:
how did the salomon vest fit you? I am not as big and not sure if the medium will be too large for me.

thanks

It fit fine. I used a L and XL, they both fit well, they're pretty stretchy.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Running stuff- bunch of hydration vests, shorts, hats etc [cloy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cloy wrote:
How much shipped for just the UCF hat? (Charge On!)

$10
Quote Reply