Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by neda
Last edited by: neda: Jan 8, 16 18:15
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, ZIPP Vuka Alu bars and clips, Fizik arione [neda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot to include some details on the crank: 130 bcd, 53/39 rings
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, ZIPP Vuka Alu bars and clips, Fizik arione [neda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about Zipp Vuka items.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, ZIPP Vuka Alu bars and clips, Fizik arione [mdtracy06] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mdtracy06 wrote:
PM sent about Zipp Vuka items.

Thanks, PM replied
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, Fizik arione Tri [neda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ZIPP Vuka items sold, thanks :)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, Fizik arione Tri [neda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
crank still available ?
is it a bb30/bbright or bb24 shimano diameter ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, Fizik arione Tri [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The crank is still available, and it still is a bb30. We corresponded back and forth about it earlier this year :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ah, excuse moi.
bonne journee
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, Fizik arione Tri [unitedathletica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sans problčmes, toi aussi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
crank still available?

I was under the impression that "3D" meant 24mm and "3D+" meant BB30. this is not true?

neda wrote:
The crank is still available, and it still is a bb30. We corresponded back and forth about it earlier this year :)

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rotor 3D aero rings 165mm crank arms, Fizik arione Tri [ericM40-44] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi eric,

The crank is available. I do not know about that difference between 3D and 3D plus, I actually have a 3D+ rotor with power2max on the same bike this came off (2012 cervelo P2).

Let me know if you're interested
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. The crank and the saddle are still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crank sold
Quote Reply