Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Ridley X-Night SL 'cross bike frame, 50CM, Force CX1 Components, 4ZA carbon setup!
Quote | Reply
Edit: The wheels are sold! The pedals are sold! Price has been dropped drastically, selling the frame and all components together.

'Cross is coming (or is it here?) Either way, start the season off right with this light weight, fast speed demon!

2015 Ridley X-Night SL carbon frame 'cross bike. This is Ridley's most advanced 'cross bike/frame that they make. Pieced together with SRAM force CX1 and 4ZA carbon components.
Bit more detailed specs:
-Ridley X-Night SL frame, size 50CM (measures a bit big than most 50CM bikes, I'm 5 ft 8 with a 30 inch inseam)
-SRAM force CX1 11 speed drive train, 11-28 cassette in the rear, 42T single chainring in the front
-Thru Axle front fork with QR rear
-170MM crank arm length
-4ZA carbon seatpost, 20MM setback
-90MM 4ZA carbon stem
-4ZA carbon handlebars
-SRAM force hydraulic brake system (Left brake hood has a couple scratches, bumped up against a brick wall when slowing to a stop, very superficial)
-160MM front rotor, 140MM rear rotor.

The wheels, and pedals/garmin edge will not come with the bike.

Fork/steer tube has not been cut.

Bike handles incredibly well. It's a tad dirty since I raced the Ochocos gravel Roubaix but it'll be "like new and clean" when you get it. There's no damage to the carbon, handle bar tape is in great condition, normal little scuffs here and there and on the crank arms, but no damage to the actual carbon itself. Fortunately I can stay upright on the bike *minus mountain biking apparently* so this is in really good condition. Has probably 1600 miles total from the year so it's just now getting broken in. Bike has been a "daily" rider, thus the reason for the vector pedals and road tires.

I'm getting rid of the bike since it's been more of a daily rider for me and I should probably just get a road bike. I'll also be racing single speed this year so almost all of my training miles will be on some form of a road bike or the SS bike

Price: $1450 shipped. Willing to take offers on the frame only

Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Sep 22, 17 7:20
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ridley X-Night SL 'cross bike. 50CM, Force CX1 Components, HiFi wheelset and Garmin Vector 2 pedals! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll 2nd that Ridley's fit larger than their stated size.
#CrossisComing People!

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ridley X-Night SL 'cross bike. 50CM, Force CX1 Components, HiFi wheelset and Garmin Vector 2 pedals! [xtrpickels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price drastically reduced!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ridley X-Night SL 'cross bike. 50CM, Force CX1 Components, HiFi wheelset and Garmin Vector 2 pedals! [PatrickOfSteele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Last edited by: PatrickOfSteele: Sep 22, 17 7:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you decide to part it out, let me know. I'm interested in the CX1
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Ridley X-Night SL 'cross bike. 50CM, Force CX1 Components, HiFi wheelset and Garmin Vector 2 pedals! [Ghost234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll keep it in mind if I get any hits for a purchaser for the frame/components
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last price drop, also willing to sell the frame separately, make offers!
Quote Reply