Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Planet X Stealth - M - RACE READY - Red, PowerTap, 52/82 Wheels - 2011 - $1300
Quote | Reply
You're looking at a race ready 2011 Planet X Stealth Pro Carbon bike. Size Medium. No pedals or computer.
  • PowerTap
  • 52/82 Planet X Wheels
  • ~100 miles on Conti Competition tubulars, 1090 chain, and 1070 cassette
  • Full SRAM Red (except chainrings and cassette)
  • Cobb V-Flow saddle
  • CNC Brakes (very light)
  • Compact 50/34 - 172.5 mm (I also have a Red 53/39 172.5mm that I could swap out)
  • 11-28 Cassette
  • Carbon bottle cages
  • Re-cabled by the LBS this year.

You get everything in the pictures (minus the awesome blanket backdrop).

This bike is fast. It's perfect to someone starting out in triathlon (it's 100% ready to ride). This was my first TT bike, and I originally bought it off these forums from http://mattamman.blogspot.com/.

Asking $1300. Local pickup in La Crosse, WI or buyer pays shipping ~$100 from LBS. Continental US preferred.

This bike has been used. The paint isn't perfect, there is 2" x 1" area where the glossy coat was removed on the top tube by a Tri Bike Transport sticker... The only blemishes are cosmetic. Everything is 100% functional. It has qualified for and ridden in Kona. The last ride I took it on was at HIM Racine '14 2:30 bike split.

Here's me on it at Racine:

For sizing, I'm 6'1" and this was just enough bike. Would work well for someone slightly shorter too.

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by: muymoo: Oct 7, 14 21:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Planet X Stealth - M - RACE READY - Red, PowerTap, 52/82 Wheels - 2011 - $1300 [muymoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kona bump!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Planet X Stealth - M - RACE READY - Red, PowerTap, 52/82 Wheels - 2011 - $1300 [muymoo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I'm interested in the bike. The forum will not allow me to send private messages. Can you e-mail me at bpatterson85@gmail.com?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through. I'd like to sell it in one piece if possible. Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bike still for sale. Please email
Brugeruge@yahoo.com

Willing to buy
In Reply To:
Quote Reply