Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Pegoretti Fina Estampa (55)
Quote | Reply
Well, just started talking to Billy at Coarse about working on a build. In keeping with the 1 in, 1 out...the pego gets the chopping block!

Size 55 Fina Estampa, handmade, painted, massaged, raised, tutored, married off, yadda yadda by Dario over in Italy. I think the tubing is scandium matrix, or something along those lines. The frame is a 2006, I believe, and was a one-owner pony until it met me (that makes me number 2). The bike rides magnificently. I have raced on it, I have gone on 2-day 285-km rides on it. She's stiff, comfortable, smooth, sharp - everything you want.

Here's a picture of the bike:

Before you ask, a picture of the geometry chart Dario used - please direct your attention to the Seat tube length "55":

I have a few different build options.

Entry level is with Campy 10 speed Record throughout, Miche 707 wheels, Thomson post and Stella Azzura fork. New Zipp cages and your choice of a saddle. (3 rides only) Rapha limited edition bar tape (for the haters). For this setup, I'd like $1,770+ shipping.

Currently, I have her built up with Chorus 11 and (not pictured) Velocity Aeroheads to DT240's. Enve post, fork and topcap assembly. Your choice of the Ciamillo Negative G brakes or Chorus Skeleton. New Zipp bottle cages and your choice of saddle. For such a setup, I'd like $2,500 + shipping

Or, you can mix and match any combo of the above two builds and make an offer!

Frameset option with Stella Azzura full carbon fork and Thomson post: $1,000.
Frameset option with ENVE fork and ENVE post: $1,200.

I would be interested in taking an Ultegra 11 speed Gruppo in trade.

14 Hi-res images available here. Please notice the wear underneath the drive side chainstay, and under the down tube by the BB.

Any questions, let me know!

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pegoretti Fina Estampa (55) [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wrong crowd I guess, huh.

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pegoretti Fina Estampa (55) [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great deal! Can't believe it's not sold yet!

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Pegoretti Fina Estampa (55) [StephanM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
StephanM wrote:
Great deal! Can't believe it's not sold yet!

Seriously! I guess it's time to go to ebay then, huh?

Eli Curt

Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply