Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Parts SRAM BB, Shimano 6700, TriRig, Nathan, PowerTap
Quote | Reply
***Added new items***
I've amassed quite a few parts over the past few years and it's time t liquidate some random stuff. Reply/PM me if you're interested (all transactions through PayPal gift or standard PayPal and buyer pays +3%

I'm looking for a training rear wheel with a PowerTap G3 hub, if you've got one and are interested in a trade (for some of this stuff) then let me know.

TriRig Mercury Pedals - I used these pedals for a little over a year. One of the pedals (non-drive I think) squeaks. I got it to quit with a little dry lube though. I would recommend getting some new bearings from the guys at TriRig. $125.00 shipped

TriRig Gamma Extensions - I used this for about 1/2 of this season. They're cut pretty short (24.3cm). $40.00 shipped

BKOOL Cadence Sensor - Stand alone cadence sensor that came with my trainer. $15.00 shipped

Bontrager Basebar and clamps - These came stock on a SC7 I used to ride. I upgraded and have had these sitting around for quite a while. No arm cups or extensions. $20.00 shipped

PowerTap BTLE Cap - I was going to go the BTLE route but decided to stick with ANT+. This fits a PowerTap G3 hub. $50.00 shipped

Bontrager Aero Brake Levers - Stock levers from a SC7, one is scraped up pretty good but it works just fine. $20.00 shipped

Giro Verona Women's helmet SZ 50 to 57 - I got this helmet for my wife when she started cycling. She wanted a different helmet so this one has been worn no more than 6 times. $25.00 shipped

Nathan AP Pro BTA - I bought this when it first came out. My bars are too narrow and it didn't fit. I loaned it to a friend who never used it and lost a bunch of parts to it. So, what's in the pic is what you get. $25.00 shipped

SRAM Ceramic BB for a GXP crank set. These were installed in a bike when I bought it used from the ST classifieds. I don't know the mileage but they worked great when I took them out of the bike. The cups have a little notch in them from the process of me removing them. $50.00 shipped

Speedplay Zero CrMo parts. I replaced these with Ti ones. $10.00 shipped

ToPeak Bluetooth Speed/Cadence sensor. I used this when I had a Polar v800, since I don't have that watch anymore I have no use for this. $20.00 shipped

XLab Mini Wing brackets. I used these for a few weeks but ended up with a different setup. I lost all the bolts etc so $10.00 (shipped) takes it home

Ultegra 6700 Crank Set 165mm arms, 53/39 130 BDC. This is a brand new, never mounted or used crank set. It was for a project that I've abandoned. $225.00 shipped

SRAM Rival RD (10SP). This has been on my road bike for about a year, a little scraped on the bottom but works perfectly. Moved to 11s and no longer need it. $20.00 shipped

Ritchey Aluminum Seat Post 31.6, 20mm setback I believe. I upgraded to a carbon one so I no longer need it. $20.00 shipped

Ritchey Logic II Aluminum Drop Bar, I upgraded on my road bike and no longer need it. $20.00 shipped

Free Saddles, you pay shipping!

Trek Speed Concept, Speed Box Gen 1. $20.00 shipped

Trek Speed Concept, Speed Box Gen 2. I cut on this one a bit to mount on a bike that didn't have top tube bosses, but it still works fine. $20.00 shipped

Last edited by: skullyrush: Dec 5, 15 18:52
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Shimano, Bontrager etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'ing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the SPD-SL pedals and cleats, but cannot send PM because I am a fairly new member. Can you send me one with e-mail or some other way to contact you?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'ed
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Shimano, Bontrager etc... [StopPolloition] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Send me an email at samuelrayrush@gmail.com and we can work out the rest of the details.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the cleats and pedals are they sold
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Shimano, Bontrager etc... [l712palmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cleats and pedals have been sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Hoka, Alligator I-Links, Trek Speed Concept etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, new items added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Hoka, Alligator I-Links, FREE Trek Speed Concept Frame etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is the frame still available?
thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Hoka, Alligator I-Links, FREE Trek Speed Concept Frame etc... [bhiker77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another member has PM'ed me about it but it depends on shipping charges. If that deal falls through I'll let you know.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Hoka, Alligator I-Links, FREE Trek Speed Concept Frame etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Alligator I-Links, XLab Delta Sonic etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added some new items
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Alligator I-Links, XLab Delta Sonic etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the chainrings if possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ill take the duotrap. Ill PM you my details.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent for Xlab Delta Sonic
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Alligator I-Links, XLab Delta Sonic, Nathan AP Pro etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New stuff added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Alligator I-Links, XLab Delta Sonic, Nathan AP Pro etc... [skullyrush] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New items have been added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added more stuff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More Parts - TTT
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3T Bars have been sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
amount of use on the speedplay zero parts?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Parts SRAM, Bontrager, Alligator I-Links, XLab Delta Sonic, Nathan AP Pro etc... [SMartin204] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I bought the pedals new mid 2013, I used them the remainder of the season and through the winter. Then changed pedals in mid 2014 and these sat until this past May, when I started using them again, and then changed everything to TI parts within the past month. So, not entirely sure of miles but let's say 2 years of use.
Quote Reply