Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes
Quote | Reply
I'm buying a house! Help me not move things into it! Buy my stuff!

Items for sale are listed below with pictures to follow. All prices include shipping within US (if PayPal is gifted). PM for more detailed pictures.

SADDLES
1. Vision AeroMax CM Saddle (White) - $20 - Rode it for about 100mi before I decided it wasn't for me. Got it on the cheap, so I'm just looking to get rid of it.

2. Fizik Arione Tri2 - $60 - Rode for 1 season before switching over to cutout saddles. Probably Close to 1000mi. A little bit of rubbing on the nose from thighs.

3. ISM Adamo Breakaway - SOLD - Rode it for 100-200mi before I gave up and went to a more narrow cutout saddle. Great condition.

COMPONENTS
4. 9sp Ultegra Groupset - SOLD - Lot of miles and wear on this set. Most likely about 8yrs old, I am the second owner. Includes everything you see in the picture. Standard 53x39 Cranks 172.5mm, BB, Brifters, F/R Brakes, and F/R Derailleurs.

5. POWERCRANKS - SOLD - 170mm fixed, 53x39 FSA Chainrings, square taper 68mm English Threaded BB. Rode these for a few winters on the trainer and when commuting in summer but then just wasn't getting the use out of them that I should be.

SHOES (Cleats Included)
6. Specialized (Black) - $20 - Size 43-44, Shimano SPD Cleats. Wore these when I first got into cycling about 5 years ago. Bought them from a friend back then and wore them for 3 seasons, probably 4000-5000mi.

7. Pearl Izumi Tri Fly - $20 - Size 44, Speedplay Zero Cleats. Lots of wear in these shoes too. Wore them up until last summer so more than 5000mi probably. WARNING - Speedplay cleats are epoxied into the bottoms of these shoes! I stripped a hole and needed them for a race that weekend, so the screw went in and never came back out.

Last edited by: MSUtri: Aug 20, 14 6:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Buy my stuff! Make me an offer on any of it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes [MSUtri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll offer 80$ for the Adamo ??
Quote Reply
Post deleted by MSUtri [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drops!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the Adamo?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes [MadScience] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Funds sent for power cranks.

Proud Representative of Slowtwitch Anti-Atheists Society.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes [Iamironman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Edited for items sold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another bump.

2 saddles and ultegra groupset still available.

I'm not holding my breath on the shoes though!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Buy that groupset!

...and the saddles too
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you certain the group is 9 speed? Those cranks are most definitely 10 speed design.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: POWERCRANKS, Adamo, Fizik, Ultegra Gruppo, Shoes [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest with you, no. I just always used 9sp because that's what came on the bike. I'm reasonably certain the shifters and RD are 9sp though. Any tips on how I could find out for sure would be helpful though.
Quote Reply