Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo S1, Training Wheelsets, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff.
Quote | Reply
I'm in the process of thinning out some random stuff I have laying around in the garage and wanted to make sure no one had any interest on here first. I am parting with my Cervelo S1 that is built with SRAM Rival, Zipp Alumina Bars and Beyond Black service course stem. Size is 54, and the bike has been custom painted by a Cervelo approved shop. I bought the frameset off of another Slowtwitch member, but I ended up with a great deal on a Felt AR5, and couldn't pass it up. I'm open to offers, prices are not fixed, if you think I'm too high, shoot me an offer. Thank you!

-Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2 w/lock keys ($300 shipped, $225 local pickup near Tampa)
https://www.thule.com/...pro-2-bike-_-1685475
-Cervelo S1 Custom ($1100 + Shipping)
-Shimano R500 Wheelset ($100+shipping)
-Felt R3 Aero Wheelset off of Felt AR ($200 + shipping)
-Two sets of shimano pedals, no cleats. Both sets are very used, but still function great. ($15 shipped per set)
-SRAM Rival FD, clamp on ($20 shipped)
-Dura Ace front brake, 7800 I believe ($20 shipped)
-Forte clip on aero bars ($25 shipped)
-Jagwire Road Cable kit- yellow ($25 shipped)

Pictures are on Photobucket with the exception of the bike rack, they can come upon request. Make me an offer!

http://s53.photobucket.com/...iathlon%20For%20Sale
Last edited by: str8himalaya: Jul 26, 16 11:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Odds and Ins, Cervelo S1 [str8himalaya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the S1? A buddy is passively looking for an entry level bike and 54 would fit him.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Odds and Ins, Cervelo S1 [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, open to offers!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [str8himalaya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for added items and prices!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [str8himalaya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the p1?

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [Im-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HI,

I'm interested in the base bar and aerobar. does it have brake levers too?

Thanks,
Joe
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [Im-a-miler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im-a-miler wrote:
How much for the p1?

It's the S1 road bike, I'm open to offers, but looking to get 1000 for it if possible.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [jczech] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jczech wrote:
HI,

I'm interested in the base bar and aerobar. does it have brake levers too?

Thanks,
Joe

No, I pulled all the components off of it to put on my other setup, so only the Basebar and aero bars. Pictures are in the photobucket as well. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ah that's what I meant .

USAT Level II- Ironman U Certified Coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S1, Flo 30s W/Powertap, Training Wheelsets, Thule Raceway Platform 9003 Pro 2, other random stuff. [str8himalaya] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Delta Aerobars and Flo 30s sold
Quote Reply