Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Oakley Jawbones
Quote | Reply
Red Oakley Jawbones with white jaws and vented transition lenses. Lenses are in excellent condition. No scratches. Just prefer my radars. $120

Shoot me your email for pics.

"One Line Robert"
Last edited by: wsrobert: Feb 10, 15 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 Front and Rear Derailleur, 6700 12-25 and 1070 11-26 cassettes [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for cassette additions.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 Front and Rear Derailleur, 6700 12-25 and 1070 11-26 cassettes [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for Jawbone addition.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
6700 12-25 cassette sold.

Open to offers on everything listed.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for additions.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Potential sale pending on frame (and possibly complete bike). Anyone interested in anything else?

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Annnnnd bump.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can I get pics of the derailleurs to zachboring@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 Front and Rear Derailleur, 6700 12-25 and 1070 11-26 cassettes [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. Will snap some tonight.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 F/R Derailleurs, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of derailleurs to mavic1010@gmail.com?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 F/R Derailleurs, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [mavic1010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep. Will do later this evening.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Like New Shimano 6770 F/R Derailleurs, Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Derailleurs are sold.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oakley pics to larrycogginsjr@gmail.com pls

Follow me at http://www.tri-dad.webnode.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [lcogginsjr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry for the delay. About to send some pics your way.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [wsrobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday sale!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the bike still available and is the price still $4550?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is. And yes, for everything detailed above the price in my original post - which doesnt include wheels, crank or saddle. But also as mentioned, if the buyer wanted wheels, the saddle and Quarq, I'd entertain those offers as well.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Will you also provide the Zipp Vuka risers and stem extender? Also, do you have the stock wheels that this bike came with?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes of course. All risers and the spacer will be included.

I do not have the stock wheels anymore (they were 10 speed so sold them off).

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a responsive seller.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-3 54 (6870, Vuka Stealth), Castelli Free SR Tri Suit, Oakley Jawbones [thompsja] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the bump.

Weekend sale! Price drop to $4350 for frame/fork, Vuka Bars/extensions and 6870 group.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bars and extensions are sold. Now parting out the rest.

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply

Prev Next