Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Nike T-Speed shoes Sz. 10/44 as new
Quote | Reply
These are as new – I mounted cleats on the bottom, rode them about 5 miles on my trainer, my feet started to ache, and discovered to my dismay that what looked really cool to the eye didn’t fit my feet. Nike running shoes don't work for me, either, but I was hoping these would be different. Bummer for me, good deal for you. No scrapes, no problems, no box, either. Euro label stickers (44) still on the insoles. No photos because I can't load them from my Mac, but I can email them if you need them. Better yet, check out a Nike or Tri apparel site. First offer of $140, paypal with confirmed address only, gets them postpaid in the continental US. Outside the country or overseas has to pay the shipping, so sorry :-( PM me if you have questions.

I'll also trade them for a 52 cm Kestrel 500sci frame in any cosmetic condition (read: I con't care if it's trashed and chipped) as long as it has no cracks and still works :-)

brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Nike T-Speed Tri shoes Sz. 10/44 as new [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
one bump and price drop to $130 postpaid in continental US before the shoes head to the dreaded ebay...

bb
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Nike T-Speed Tri shoes Sz. 10/44 as new [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last bump and drop - $125 ppd. US

:-)

bb
Quote Reply