Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Seatpost (POC, Shimano, Bont, Craft, Sugoi, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.)
Quote | Reply
(2016-12-09 - edit: assistant, craft, newtons, shimano booties, bb, and specialized goods have been sold. new prices posted.

Prices are in USD and do not include shipping. Items can be bundled at a lower price and to reduce shipping costs. Will ship globally. I'm located in Ottawa, ON, Canada.

If you would like more pictures, please feel free to post or PM me.

Like-New Assos Bonka Bib Tights (No Chamois), Size Large - $125, SOLD

These size large bib tights (minus chamois) are for winter conditions down to ~0°C. At my weight/height, they fit pretty snugly on the legs: as with all things Assos, you'll tend to want to size up. I went for the no-chamois tights so that I could wear it multiple times without washing it by changing the bib shorts I rode - but I wore it a grand total of four times, so it's only been washed twice.

Reason for selling: I wanted for these to work, but my legs are just too long - I have a long inseam (34.5") for someone my height/weight (5'10.5"/165lbs), so bib tights still don't work for me!

Pics: #1, #2, #3, #4, #5.

Like-New Specialized Expert Power Saddle, 143mm - SOLD

Rode this for a total of two weeks. I like my Romin more, so I'm selling this off! Note: Unlike every other item in this post, price includes shipping.

Like-New FSA K-Force Light Seatpost, 32mm Setback / ⌀31.6mm - $120, now $105

I bought this as an upgrade to go with my shiny new saddle. I'm selling the saddle, so I'm likewise selling the seatpost. Ridden for a total of two weeks. Note there is a scuff mark on the front of the seatpost (pic #3).

New POC Blade Sunglasses, Ryder Hesjedal Edition - $160, now $150

POC Blade Sunglasses, Ryder Hesjedal edition with mirrored lenses. They are brand new: never worn. Reason for selling: I already have another pair of these bad boys (I can include used non-mirrored lenses and/or clear lenses at additional cost, if you are interested).

Pics: #1, #2, #3.

New Bont Sub-9 Tri Shoes, Size 42 - $115, now $100

New, completely un-used Bont Sub-9 heat-mouldable shoes. Size 42, width = regular. These shoes have never been heat moulded, nor have cleats ever even been mounted to them.. Reason for selling: Riding in Bont Sub-8 shoes.

Like-New Size 42.5 Specialized Expert Tri Shoes - SOLD

Size 42.5 Specialized Expert Tri Shoes. Carbon sole. Nearly brand new: They have been ridden twice on the trainer, and never outdoors. They fit a little large for my feet (I typically wear size 42). Width is slightly bigger than Shimano shoes, and a tad more than that compared to regular-width Bont shoes. Bought these as I wanted to try them out. Reason for selling: Riding in Bont Sub-8 shoes.

Like-New Shimano SH-TR60 Shoes, Size 42 - $95, now $80

Size 42 Shimano SH-TR60 tri shoes. Carbon sole. Compatible with Shimano heat-mouldable insoles. Nearly brand new: They were ridden once outdoors, and that's it! Reason for selling: Riding in Bont Sub-8 shoes.

Like-New Kiwami Konami Tri Suit, Size Large - $50, now $35

Size large Kiwami Konami tri suit. Kiwami suits typically run a little tight, so if you typically wear size medium gear in North America sizing, go with a size large suit. I've only worn this tri suit five times since purchasing it as I've got two De Soto tri suits, one 2XU tri suit, and a club tri suit that tend to dominate my use.

This suit is a front-zip suit with two large back pockets, two small back pockets, and two small leg pockets (you can see the latter in the picture that focuses on the model name of the suit).

2011 Gore Windstopper Softshell Jacket, Size Large - SOLD

This is a size Large Gore Windstopper softshell jacket. It has four rear pockets, including one zipped. In terms of how this fits, when it comes to bike and tri jerseys, I wear:

- size medium Sugoi;
- size medium De Soto;
- size large 2XU;
- size large Castelli; and
- size large Mavic.

I have more than enough room to run two base layers underneath this jacket and it still does not feel restrictive. Great jacket, but I have two other jackets so this one hasn't seen use since 2013. I wore it maybe a total of 20 times.

2006 Craft Winter Jacket, Size Large - SOLD

This jacket has treated me well. Still plenty of life left in it. Craft knows how to make cold-weather gear: This is a solid winter jacket for weather that you can wear down to approx -3°C/27°F with a base layer or two. It has one large rear pocket, and two small rear pockets. I can easily wear two base layers underneath it without feeling restricted.

Pics: #1, #2.

New 2015 Craft Weather Arm Warmers, Size Medium/Large - $25, SOLD

Brand new size medium/large Craft Weather arm warmers. These are windproof and waterproof arm warmers. Never worn, still with some of the original packaging. Reason for selling: Wanted to try these out, but ultimately have never used these since I bought them a little over a year ago.

New 2013 Newton Gravity Running Shoes, Size 9.5/42.5 - SOLD

These are brand new, size 9.5 US/42.5 European Newton Gravity running shoes. Never worn, not even on a treadmill. Reason for selling: Bought a couple pairs of these, but then moved on to Saucony Kinvaras & Iso Zealots. I wear size 9.5 in Newton MV², and both of the aforementioned Saucony models.

Pics: #1, #2, #3, #4.

Sugoi Running Shirt, Size Small - $15, now $10

Not sure what the model name is. I've worn this maybe ten times. It has one large zippered back pocket. It could be used for cycling, but is better purposed as a running shirt. Good for spring/autumn weather. Although it's size small, it still seems to fit me reasonably well (see the sizing I wear under the Gore jacket description),

Pics: #1, #2, #3, #4.

New Shimano Tarmac NPU+ (Neoprene) Booties, Size 42-44 - SOLD

These are brand new Shimano Tarmac NPU+ neoprene booties. Bought these in 2012 when I thought my Decente neoprene booties would give out because some of the stitching began wearing away. I ended up buying some of the high-end Gore Tex booties on sale last year to replace them, however. Accordingly, these have never been used. They are size Large - fits shoes sized 42 to 44.

New Shimano 105 5800/Ultegra 6800 BB - SOLD

Brand new, still in packaging. Bought a groupset, but then the groupset ended up on a bike that isn't compatible with 68mm threaded BBs.

Pic: #1.
Last edited by: tegra: Mar 30, 17 18:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Power Saddle, BB (POC, Specialized, Bont, Kiwami, Craft, Shimano, Sugoi, Newton, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check your messages re: the Specialized Power Saddle. Thanks!

Quote | Reply
I would go $75 for the Gore windstopper jacket and craft arm warmers

Kurt.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Power Saddle, BB (POC, Specialized, Bont, Kiwami, Craft, Shimano, Sugoi, Newton, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the Power saddle if Jayhox doesn't want it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Power Saddle, BB (POC, Specialized, Bont, Kiwami, Craft, Shimano, Sugoi, Newton, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [jesselyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry for not getting back to people who PMed me - for some reason, i wasn't getting email notifications!

the power saddle, newtons, shimano booties and bb have sold. updating the listing now.

kurt - pmed you. (and i will be checking my PMs - sorry once again, folks!)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
le bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Seatpost (POC, Shimano, Bont, Craft, Sugoi, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
more bumping!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Seatpost (POC, Shimano, Bont, Craft, Sugoi, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [tegra] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd about the Craft arm warmers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New and Used Shoes, Jackets, Sunglasses, Seatpost (POC, Shimano, Bont, Craft, Sugoi, Assos, FSA K-Force, etc.) [brockd15] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply