Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added)
Quote | Reply
Selling my Neil Pryde Alize, small. This was bought from United Health Care team and was Robert Förstemann's spare bike and only used for a single training ride, never raced.

Frame set with fork, seat post, headset, new PF30 cups. Can be built with both mechanical and electronic group sets. Can include a set of TriRig Omga brakes with the frame.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Last edited by: audiojan: Jul 4, 15 10:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monday bump!

This is one amazingly fast bike!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Could also have it built with di2. Would be with a Rotor crank set (170mm compact) and would use adaptor for the PF30 to the 24mm spindle.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added) [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right now, it's built with 7970 Di2 and without wheels (simply don't have an extra wheel set). Take this unique bike off my hands! Listening to offers.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added) [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have this same bike, just not the UHC colors. It's a rocket, a superior ride to my former Cervelo S2, as smooth as my Felt F1, pretty comfortable for an aero bike, handles well in cross winds, internal routing is manageable for a home mechanic, and the design of the frame is unique and beautiful. I'm running 25s with Firestrikes on mine and have plenty of room. I'm surprised you haven't had movement on it, but can highly recommend this bike for anyone who'd fit it.

audiojan wrote:
Right now, it's built with 7970 Di2 and without wheels (simply don't have an extra wheel set). Take this unique bike off my hands! Listening to offers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added) [MidwestRoadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MidwestRoadie wrote:
I have this same bike, just not the UHC colors. It's a rocket, a superior ride to my former Cervelo S2, as smooth as my Felt F1, pretty comfortable for an aero bike, handles well in cross winds, internal routing is manageable for a home mechanic, and the design of the frame is unique and beautiful. I'm running 25s with Firestrikes on mine and have plenty of room. I'm surprised you haven't had movement on it, but can highly recommend this bike for anyone who'd fit it.

It's truly an amazing bike. I just have too many, or I would keep this one for sure.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you keep bumping your post, but refuse to put a price?
Last edited by: phourgenres: Dec 28, 15 10:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added) [phourgenres] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
phourgenres wrote:
Why do you keep bumping your post, but refuse to put a price?

Wait what?! I never refused to put a price.... I'm asking $1600 for it as it's built right now (Frame, fork, seatpost, Rotor 3D w/ 50/36 Q-rings, Deda Alanera integrated bars, 7970 Di2).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holy shit that's a good deal
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the size of the crank, width of the handlebars, and equivalent stem length? Also is it PF30 or 68mm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Neil Pryde Alize with unique history (photos added) [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nublar wrote:
What's the size of the crank, width of the handlebars, and equivalent stem length? Also is it PF30 or 68mm?

170mm crank. 42cm (c-c) with 120mm stem. The BB is a PF30 with 24mm adapter.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This one was sold (held the bike for the buyer since New Years) but the seller backed out. Back on the market again!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Back on the market yet again. Will sell for any reasonable offer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just seeing this.

Is the bike still available?
Quote Reply