Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NEW SCOTT EXTREME & 100K AEROBARS & FLITE CONTROLS PADS!! Vittoria Tubulars, Planet X 82 Tubular Front Wheel, Cassettes, Tire, Skewer
Quote | Reply
Updated: SCOTT EXTREME AND 100K AEROBARS AND FLITE PADS ADDED. SHIPPING INCLUDED TO LOWER 48 STATES

Hoping for a quick sale as I was just laid off and have bills coming due, no lie. Details listed below in bullet points:

1)
-Scott Extreme and 100K bars are NOS. One end of the plastic is open on the Extremes; I pulled the plastic back to show that no stem has touched it. The plastic on the 100K is mostly intact; it has some holes on the ends but small ones. I have no intention of opening it. Cushions for the 100K are firm (These are IMPOSSIBLE to find!!!). Neon green bridge is used (I bought it separately) and will be included with 100K's. If you were around when these came out, you know their rarity now, especially NOS!! I was going to keep them, but as I am still seeking employment, bills are taking priority. The Profile pads will come with whichever sells first if the buyer wants them. BOTH SETS OF THESE BARS ARE NEW!!! Frame 'em, hang 'em on the wall, ride 'em, lol!!
$250 shipped EACH OBO. Buy both for $450 OBO

2)
-FLITE CONTROLS FLITE PADS also NIB and very rare!! There appears to be some surface rust on one of the bolts, I don't want any surprises for potential buyer. Bag appears to be unopened with original staples securing cardboard to bag.
$75 shipped OBO

3)
-Two (2) Vittoria Pave CG III Tubulars, BRAND NEW
$85 each shipped to lower 48.

4)
-Planet X FRONT WHEEL, Tire, skewer.
-Bought from triathlete who claimed a few hundred miles, if that. Handed them over to my mechanic who cleaned them up, trued them and mounted new tires. It spins smoothly and effortlessly.
-Tubular 700C carbon fiber. Couple of small, shallow nicks and scratches (deemed insignificant to integrity. Just catches your fingernail.)
-82mm front
-Brand new, Continental Gatorskin 700x25, glued by my mechanic.
-Zipp skewer included.
-Bladed spokes; 16 front

$225 OBO shipped in wheel box.

5)
-11-23 Shimano CS 6700 Ultegra cassette, Brand New in Plastic, 10 speed.
$50 shipped.

6)
-Campagnolo conversion cassette hub, Brand New from Planet X, but here in the USA.
$40 shipped.

Any inquiries, post here or text 480-580-5449. I typically reply to texts quickly.

SCOTT EXTREME

SCOTT 100K

FLITE PADS

PROFILE FOR SPEED PADS

TUBULARS

Last edited by: Kenright: Feb 22, 17 22:41
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X 82 / 101 Tubular Wheelset, Cassettes, Tires, Skewers [Kenright] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Might be hard to sell with those tires.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X 82 / 101 Tubular Wheelset, Cassettes, Tires, Skewers [Kenright] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for just the Ultegra 10sp cassette?
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X 82 / 101 Tubular Wheelset, Cassettes, Tires, Skewers [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DomerTriGuy wrote:

At the moment, I'd rather not separate anything. But if it all doesn't sell within a week or so, I will.

Quote | Reply
Kenright wrote:
DomerTriGuy wrote:

At the moment, I'd rather not separate anything. But if it all doesn't sell within a week or so, I will.
Cool - shoot me a PM if you do. I ride in a pretty hilly area so probably not the perfect ratio but good for the trainer.
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X 82 / 101 Tubular Wheelset, Cassettes, Tires, Skewers [DomerTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated. PM sent to DomerTriGuy

Quote | Reply
Items added.

Quote | Reply
Is the rear shimano 10spd?
Quote Reply
Re: Planet X 82 / 101 Tubular Wheelset, Cassettes, Tires, Skewers [90kestrel200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
90kestrel200 wrote:
Is the rear shimano 10spd?

Rear wheel was sold. Front wheel still available.

New Items added!

Quote | Reply
Morning bump

Quote | Reply
TTT

Quote | Reply
Bump. Need parts gone, motivated to sell!