Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Lemond Sarthe 55cm with S&S Couplers, SRAM Red/Force, Travel Case
Quote | Reply
Continuing my downsizing, selling what I this to be the ultimate all rounder travel bike:

2007 Lemond Sarthe steel frame 55cm (True Temper OX Platinum steel) with Reynolds Ouzo Pro carbon fork
S&S Couplers installed by Bilenky
SRAM Red shifters, brakeset and front derailleur (YAW)
SRAM Force mid-cage rear derailleur (can handle 11-32t cassette)
3T Ergonova LTD carbon handlebar, Dorico Team carbon seatpost, ARX alloy stem
Mavic R-Sys wheelset wtih Conti GP4000s tires
Includes all packing material and hard shell case
Saddle and pedals are NOT included

This bike can be packed into the hard shell case which conforms to airlines' non-oversized baggage size so you will not be charged oversized luggage fee (e.g. $150 each way for American Airline).

I built this a couple of years ago thinking I would travel with it, but I never really had that much chance to do it. I did it total exactly twice in 2 years. And it's been sitting in my garage all that time. I figure this bike deserves better than that.

I would like to get $2000 for it, but open to reasonable offers. Just FYI, the S&S Couplers retrofit at Bilenky cost $800 (couplers plus paint finishing) at the time.

PM for pictures.
Last edited by: dalava: Oct 11, 15 19:29
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: ultimate travel bike - steel Lemond Sarthe 55cm with S&S Couplers, SRAM Red/Force [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lemond Sarthe travel bike - 55cm with S&S Couplers, SRAM Red/Force [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Lemond Sarthe travel bike - 55cm with S&S Couplers, SRAM Red/Force [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump. Take offers.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's been a while, let's see if anyone may be interested in this.
Quote Reply