Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

(SOLD): LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 (70/90 mm) carbon clincher wheelset $1500
Quote | Reply
SOLD

The front 7 (70mm) was purchased this past spring. Used once for Ironman Canada. http://www.bontrager.com/model/11015

The rear 9 (90mm) was purchased summer 2013 and originally paired with a front 9. Used for one sprint and three Ironman races. The hub is 10/11 speed. http://www.bontrager.com/model/10992

Great wheels with some of the best aero test results! Not selling for any particular reason.

Retail for the wheelset was $2700 (front $1300, rear $1400).

$1500 for the wheelset. Would be willing to sell the wheels separately but would prefer to sell as a set. $700 front and $800 rear if sold separately. Rear has less than 400 miles, front has 112 miles. Pristine condition. Includes wheel bag, skewers and three pair of Bontrager cork brake pads (2 pairs slightly used, 1 brand new).

No trades!

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: GMAN19030: Apr 4, 15 21:05
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 carbon clincher wheelset [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changed to for sale.

PM me if interested or have questions.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 (70/90 mm) carbon clincher wheelset [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here are the wheels on my bike right before IMC this year. Yes, there's no chain on the bike. It broke the night before.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 (70/90 mm) carbon clincher wheelset [GMAN19030] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered price.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale? Price? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 (70/90 mm) carbon clincher wheelset [ironteach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still for sale. Price is above. $1500.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell front only? Already have a set of 9's and looking for a front 7 for the windy days.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: LIKE NEW Bontrager Aeolus D3 7/9 (70/90 mm) carbon clincher wheelset [tricut1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, price is in the original post. $700 for the front 7.

I originally had a front 9 and it was too twitchy for my liking on windy days. The 7 rides smoother in the gusts.

Let me know if interested.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
  If we can find a safe way for both of us to complete the transaction, I'm interested. If you click on my users name My e-mail address is listed there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still interested in front if still available.
Quote Reply