Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Items Added--bontrager aura 5 wheelset, 2 training wheels, mini gruppo, brake levers, fizik tritone saddle
Quote | Reply
I have pics on my phone now. I can email more to you, I just had tinypic errors

Make me a fair offer! I'm looking to clear out, and don't have a particular price point in mind, just open up with an offer.

Wheels
Aura 5 wheelset: Comes with aerojacket cover. Not much life left on the rear tire but I'm including it anyways.
10 speed. There is a spacer, but idk if that means its 11spd compatible. I don't have an 11 cassette to test.
768g front (no tire), 1218g rear (no tire, has cassette). Pretty sure they're 25c; gotta open my brake calipers compared to 23.
I took the rim tape off the rear because it was pretty janky but I'll include a fresh roll.

So I made a dumb mistake. I'm in the middle of a move and left the wheelset in a storage unit 3 states away, and won't be back until mid-January. If you're interested in something down-the-road or after the winter season, let me know. If you want to reserve it and commit to the wheelset I'll sell it cheap haha. Kinda just want to clear it out ASAP.

Gear
Syntace brake levers: Levers are much larger than I thought when I got them so they don't fit in my bars.

Black fi'zik tritone noseless saddle. New. Has the bottle holder brackets. 5.5 cm rails; paint on the rails is chipping a little

Ultegra 10spd rear derailleur

Ultegra 10spd front deraille

Tiagra 10spd brake levesr (road bike brifters)

10spd chain: I'd guess 70% life left?

The uploads keep failing. Aerojacket has a couple cracks around the center.

Last edited by: odpaul7: Sep 30, 17 16:51
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura 5 wheelset, front training wheel, fi'zik tritone [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Hello,

How old are the Bontrager Aura wheelset? How much do you want?

Thanks,

Kevin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura 5 wheelset, front training wheel, fi'zik tritone (make an offer) [Monsieur Trois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monsieur Trois wrote:
Hello,

How old are the Bontrager Aura wheelset? How much do you want?

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm the second owner. I would guess they are 2014 or 2015. They're wider rims than 23--I didn't take calipers to them or anything. Just from readjusting my brake track initially. I'd like 450 because that's what's I paid haha. Sending a PM and I'll get you some better pictures

what speed
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura 5 wheelset, front training wheel, fi'zik tritone (make an offer) [Trimeon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trimeon wrote:
what speed

It's a 10 speed wheel. I might be using a spacer, I haven't changed the cassette in a long time so it *might* be 11spd. Shoot me a message and I'll take it off and check haha. I have better pictures on my phone too, but have been getting tinypic errors.

Bump.

odpaul7 wrote:
Bump.

I just weighed them. 768g front, 1218g rear (with cassette). Idk about width but they're larger than 23 because I have to make my brake calipers open up more haha

And there definitely is a spacer with the 10spd cassette. Idk if that means it's 11, I don't have an 11 to try it.

I took off the rim tape on the rear because it was Janky but I'll include a fresh roll

Last edited by: odpaul7: Aug 29, 17 16:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Items Added--bontrager aura 5 wheelset, 2 training wheels, mini gruppo, brake levers, fizik tritone saddle [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Couple inquiries no takers. Just make a fair offer we'll tak

I'm trying to get rid of these fairly cheap

bump

PM sent

Want: 58cm Cervelo Soloist. PM me if you have one to sell

Vintage Cervelo: A Resource
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Items Added--bontrager aura 5 wheelset, 2 training wheels, mini gruppo, brake levers, fizik tritone saddle [jeremyb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PMs replied to. all is still for sale (pending shipping on the vuelta rear wheel)

Last edited by: odpaul7: Sep 11, 17 8:01
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Items Added--bontrager aura 5 wheelset, 2 training wheels, mini gruppo, brake levers, fizik tritone saddle [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. I'm looking to clear this stuff out.

Please PM pics of saddle
Quote Reply