Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Hoka Clifton 3 size 10.5 (minimal miles) and Hoka gift cards
Quote | Reply
HOO Clifton 3: $65 (includes shipping to 48) SOLD

I've now tried 4 different pairs of Hokas over the years and I think I'm giving up. These Cliftons just weren't doing it for me. Size 10.5 with only 41 miles on them. I wear 10 in most other shoes. In great shape, with plenty of life on them.

HOO Gift Cards: $150 for $184.66 in gift cards SOLD

Spread out on two gift cards. Due to trying a few different shoes, I'm left with some gift cards for the Hoka website that won't do me any good now. It's just a gift card number, so I'll send you the two numbers.

Paypal payment will work.
Last edited by: teichs42: Jul 25, 17 7:54
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hoka Clifton 3 size 10.5 (minimal miles) and Hoka gift cards [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hoka Clifton 3 size 10.5 (minimal miles) and Hoka gift cards [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PRICE REDUCTION: HOO gift cards are now $135 for $184.66 value
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take the clifton's
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hoka Clifton 3 size 10.5 (minimal miles) and Hoka gift cards [RajA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've sent you a PM, not sure if you got it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SHOE ARE SOLD

Gift Cards Still Available! Get yourself some HOOs for less!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have the gift cards?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Hoka Clifton 3 size 10.5 (minimal miles) and Hoka gift cards [Feddz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes! Shoot me a PM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gift cards are sold!
Quote Reply