Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by daleks
Last edited by: daleks: Aug 31, 17 19:41
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, SRAM Garmin Mount, BarFly 4 Mini [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. See note about prices being OBO.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, SRAM Garmin Mount, BarFly 4 Mini [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Added components.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, BarFly 4 Mini, 105 and Ultegra Components [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to break up the groupo?

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, BarFly 4 Mini, 105 and Ultegra Components [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
on the barfly mini, do you have the other computer mounts as well that came in the box(wahoo etc?)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, BarFly 4 Mini, 105 and Ultegra Components [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beaker wrote:
on the barfly mini, do you have the other computer mounts as well that came in the box(wahoo etc?)

This did not come with other computer mounts. Maybe this is a later option that BarFly added. I bought this awhile ago.

tsdogma wrote:
Are you willing to break up the groupo?

I'm open to offers, but would prefer to not have random parts laying around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks on the mounts, looking for the wahoo mount that came in the box (newer i guess). thank you for the response.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Virb Elite, Garmin Edge 800, BarFly 4 Mini, 105 and Ultegra Components [beaker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
beaker wrote:
thanks on the mounts, looking for the wahoo mount that came in the box (newer i guess). thank you for the response.

BarFly sells the Wahoo insert on their site I think for 10 bucks. I swapped to an ELEMNT recently so I looked into it as well. So far the OEM mount is working.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, ill look there again!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take your barfly ... I believe I may have messaged you about it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
garmin still for sale call 818 747 8837 please
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump! Removed sold items and I'm willing to throw in the BarFly with the Garmin if desired.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Removed sold items and dropped a few prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Removed more sold items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shaved prices and added a FSA SL-K seat post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added chain rings, stem, and handlebars.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3T cockpit sold and removed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Garmin sensors, Rapha jersey, pouch, etc. Should just rename thread to garage sale...
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale! [daleks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey. interested in the rapha jersey. let me know the details. cheers.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale! [m.siddhant] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Added Garmin heart rate sensor with strap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent Re: VIRB!
Quote Reply

Prev Next