Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Vector 2s like-new, rotor P2M, 10s cassette, cadence sensor
Quote | Reply
Hey all, pics coming later today

I bought Garmin Vector 2s pedals and rode them a grand total of 3 times in the past 48 days. So I'm outside the 30-day return window. I just came to a late realization I'm not going to be as hyper competitive in tri as I was in the past, and I'm trying to downsize my arsenal.

They're like-new, I've still got the box. I'll include all the parts it came with to include the fixed KEO cleats. Shoot me a message if you're interested, or if you want picture confirmation or any of that.

Asking $325 shipped

Power meter: Power2Max Rotor 3d, 172.5mm, 130bcd. Includes a spare left crankarm and pinch bolt but it needs to go back to rotor to get re threaded. $525.

Will include Q rings for additional charge

10spd ultegra cassette 11/28, moderate wear. $20

Syntace brake levers $10

Garmin cadence sensor $20

Ultegra 10s read derailleur, front derailleur

105 brifters

Used 10spd chain will come with one of the purchases just ask

Prices include shipping. Just make an offer on the groupo parts. Easy way to start building a cheap bike

Images are viewable on the below google drive
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TkfI0ENh2PSlO90sgryaMklv0lATQbtH

Last edited by: odpaul7: Jan 13, 18 17:59
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Vector 2s like-new, rotor P2M, 10s cassette, cadence sensor [odpaul7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items added. I’m moving into a new area but I’ve also got some bontrager Aura 5 wheels I’m getting rid of. Idk when I’ll get to them in storage

Pics added