Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by rbrnut
Last edited by: rbrnut: May 13, 14 10:35
Re: FS: Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

--------------------------------------------------
Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, I am looking for a water bottle cage. would you entertain for $25 for the speedfil shipped to boston? Thank you very much.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [brenoamelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but will pass.

Jet C2 Disc added...

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good morning,

Any picks of the disc? How old/miles?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [JoelNeely10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the interest - PM sent

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: HED Jet C2 disc, Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
11speed hub?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil A2 and Z4+ cage, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, it is the 10 speed hub.

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Candy 3 pedals, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Speedfil A2 system, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage, Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Candy 3 pedals, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Speedfil A2 system, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage, Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does the A2 include the Z4+ cage?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Candy 3 pedals, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Speedfil A2 system, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage, Patagonia Down Sweater Jacket [ajoiner1676] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No cage sold. Just the complete bottle setup.

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Speedfil A2 system, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added Garmin

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Speedfil A2 system, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for Garmin, and what comes with it?

Shipped to 79424
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycleops/Enve Carbon Clinchers with Powertap, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - Powertap wheels added

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycleops/Enve Carbon Clinchers with Powertap, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Enve/Cyclops wheelset: do you know the mileage? And are you the original owner? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cycleops/Enve Carbon Clinchers with Powertap, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [fishgo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not the original owner but between me and the original I can confidently tell you the mileage is quite low. Especially with close inspection of the wheels, condition of the free hub and cassette etc. These were from my road bike and didn't see the use that my tri bike does. Only selling because I decided to match my Power2Max power meter that I have on my tri bike.

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red OG-1090 cassettes, Torhans VR hydration system, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new stuff

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red OG-1090 cassettes, Torhans VR hydration system, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD, Arundel Chrono aero bottle/cage [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open to offers on anything left for sale

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Torhans Aero 20 (2nd gen. black) hydration system, Bell Javelin BNIB, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new stuff

Non-Swimming Duathlete
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Torhans Aero 20 (2nd gen. black) hydration system, Bell Javelin BNIB, SRAM Rival FD, SRAM Red FD [rbrnut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the bell javelin. How much including shipping to Toronto, Canada?

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply

Prev Next