Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc.
Quote | Reply
Selling my Garmin 310XT with quick release kit, bike mount, and soft strap heart rate monitor. Have all of the tools, manuals, charger, ANT stick, box, etc. that go with it. This is a newly refurbished unit from August 2014 as I paid to have it sent back to Garmin when it died previously and they sent me a new one. I can include the paperwork as well since this unit is still under warranty until August 2015.

Asking $140 shipped with the PayPal friend/family option used.

Last edited by: msh1285: Dec 1, 14 7:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [msh1285] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any more room to negotiate on this price? I really just want the watch but I understand you have to do what is best for you. Thanks either way.

Swimmer
http://www.usprotri.com/LAMASTRA.html
http://www.bodyphyxinternational.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [jimswim99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd rather sell all of the 310XT related stuff together.

I could take out the HRM and lower the price but the rest of it I'd like to sell as a group.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [msh1285] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What would be the price for the 310XT and related stuff sans HRM?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [Garet Jax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump, still available. $130 w/o HRM.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, $120 for everything except HRM.....anyone?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump......so no HR with it?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll do $140 with the HRM (soft strap) included, $120 without it.

Here's an eBay listing for $145 without it and without the quick release kit, so I think this is fair.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Garmin-Forerunner-310XT-Running-GPS-Watch-w-ORIGINAL-PACKAGING-ACCESSORIES-/141477561657?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20f0b84539&nma=true&si=7ZUtsBw2Qu28YCryuZCKZ3OK6Mg%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Last edited by: msh1285: Nov 26, 14 9:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin 310XT w/ QR Kit, Bike Mount, HRM, ANT stick, etc. [gregorympruden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent. Thanks!

Quote Reply
Post deleted by msh1285 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This took a back seat to the holidays.....still available, PM if interested.
Quote Reply