Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Fullcarbon, full Dura Ace bike (only $700miles on it!!!)
Quote | Reply
FOR SALE: Practically brand new Giant TRC Composite Carbon Fiber, Full Dura-Ace road bike (Size Large). $4000 bike for sale for $2700!!!!

I just built this bike brand new from scratch in late March, rode it about 700 miles and now have to sell it due to job obligations that will not let me ride it for what it is worth (I will just stick with the old beater bike for my now in-frequent rides).

Details:

FRAME: Full carbon fiber, silver to clear coat fade. Size large (I am 6 foot 1). Super light, super stiff, same as many pros ride (similar to Jan Ullrich and T-Mobile). See Giant web site for more details. NOTE: This is NOT the “comp” model bike – I just bought a comp frame and built it up b/c I liked the color, but the frame is the same as the higher level Giants.. ($1600 value).

COMPONENTS: Full Dura Ace 10 speed with a 12-25 cassette and 175mm cranks. The best out there, with no nicks or scratches anywhere to the best of my knowledge. ($1300 value).

SADDLE: Fizik Arionne. ($135 value)

SEATPOST: FSA SLK full carbon. ($80 value).

STEM/BARS: Deda Newton. ($115 and $90 values - $205 total value).

COMPUTER: Cateye Micro Wireless. ($50 value).

WHEELS: Mavic Askium. Good bomb-proof training wheels with bladed spokes. ($300 value).

TIRES: It has some Schwalbe’s on it, but I have 2 BRAND NEW, yet to be mounted matching grey Michelin Pro Race tires that I will include. ($100 value just for the new tires, I won’t even price the used ones, but they still have plenty of miles on them).

PEDALS: Speedplay x-2’s. ($175 value).

BOTTLE CAGES: Profile Carbon ($80 total value)

EXTRAS: Saddle bag with 2 tubes, brand new CO2 inflator, - with cartridges levers and multi tool ($45 value).

SO…that puts the total value new at upwards of $4000, but since it has 700 whole miles on it, I will sell it for less. I need to clear $2500 , so with paypal fees and approx. $60 for shipping, I will sell it as $2700 to the first buyer. This is a steal, it is not BS . Serious buyers only, will only ship to continental US (unless you want to come get it in north Jersey), and Pay Pal ONLY! Come and get it!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fullcarbon, full Dura Ace bike (only $700miles on it!!!) [Bg Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah, if you want pics, just let me know

thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fullcarbon, full Dura Ace bike (only $700miles on it!!!) [Bg Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A few more days before ebay....anybody in north jersey can come get it for the flat 2500$
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Off to ebay on Monday - thaks for looking...
Quote Reply