Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: FSA Vero Crankset+BB, 3T Aduro, 3T Carbon Extensions, Neosport Wetsuit, Magura RT6TT Brakes, XLAB
Quote | Reply
Condition FSA Vero square drive crankset, 110BCD, 172.5 arm length. Includes lightly used and good condition bottom bracket. Removed when I installed a power meter. Big ring is almost brand new. $40 shipped

3T Aduro aerobar set. This has been modified slightly to fit bikes other than the P5, even with no steerer spacers. Basically the back part of the basebar was cut, this was just an aero piece to work with the P5 design. Includes cut aerobar extensions. Overall good condition, pads are a little worn but still have plenty of life. Has the "low" mount option. Pictures do not show the top-plate installed, but I do have it, will be included. $150 shipped, or include the new extensions below for $200 total. SOLD

3T carbon aerobar extensions, uncut and new in package. Will fit above Aduro aerobars. $75 shipped, or $50 to include with the Aduro aerobars. SOLD

Neosport Podium sleeveless wetsuit, used for 3 sprint races. Really good condition. Great beginner wetsuit. I like it but I lost too much weight. Fits a 5'10" to 6' person from 170-190 pounds. $50 shipped

XLAB 400 mount, no cage. Brand new in box, just missing the bottle cage. $40 shipped.

Last edited by: beercity: Aug 3, 16 5:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA Vero Crankset+BB, 3T Aduro, 3T Carbon Extensions, Neosport Wetsuit, Magura RT6TT Brakes [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have these available, need to sell to fund projects. Make an offer if I am out of line on price.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA Vero Crankset+BB, 3T Aduro, 3T Carbon Extensions, Neosport Wetsuit, Magura RT6TT Brakes, XLAB [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New item added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA Vero Crankset+BB, 3T Aduro, 3T Carbon Extensions, Neosport Wetsuit, Magura RT6TT Brakes, XLAB [beercity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated some pricing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance the fsa vero is still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA Vero Crankset+BB, 3T Aduro, 3T Carbon Extensions, Neosport Wetsuit, Magura RT6TT Brakes, XLAB [ttam88] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttam88 wrote:
Any chance the fsa vero is still available?
Indeed it is! PM me and we can make it happen!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent..
Quote Reply