Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2
Quote | Reply
FSA K-Force Light compact crankset
172.5mm 110BCD 50/34T
FSA MegaExo 24mm spindle (needs FSA BB, won't fit shimano BB)
$140 shipped

Specialized Pro FACT carbon std crankset
172.5mm 130BCD 53/39T
OSBB (fits BB30) 30mm spindle
interchangeable spider for compact 110BCD and/or power meter
Same as S-works except the spider is alloy, not carbon.
$150 shipped

FSA K-Force seatpost
2-bolt fine-tilt adjustment, one of the most compliant post in Velonew's seatpost test
27.2mm diameter, 350mm long, setback
logo was partially worn but fully functional.
$90 shipped

** Priced Low for "Paypal friends method" or add 3% to cover Paypal fees
Last edited by: yultrir: Apr 23, 17 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2 [yultrir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the age of the Spec crankset?
Last edited by: NealH: Apr 23, 17 17:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2 [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It came new with a frameset purchase, but was used less than 5 months before replaced with a crank powermeter. It has since been stored in a box.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2 [yultrir] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was this a 2016 frames? The crank is likely the same age as the frame set so let me know the year. It is also on the manufacturing label on just above the BB on the frame.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2 [NealH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was on a Transition frameset bought new at 2009. I thought I would be using it again but I just sold the frame, hence the sale.

If you'd like to have high resolution photo of any part of the crankset, please let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pictures of the seatpost please?

Thanks in advance
Quote Reply
Re: FS: FSA & Specialized cranksets 172.5, FSA K-Force seatpost 27.2 [momar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure. Please let me know if you have other questions. Ready to ship.

Thanks,
Henry
Last edited by: yultrir: Sep 20, 17 9:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks Henry
Quote Reply