Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Eason EC 90 TT wheels with skewers and tires glued on!
Quote | Reply
So I got these from a buddy who got out of cycling and I realize that I honestly don't have a need for these. I used them in one race, and I think they have maybe 500 miles total on the wheels/tires. Some use, a small little cosmetic blemish on the front wheel, however it's very, very, very,very superficial and could just be paint marring for all I can see. I had my LBS do a full service on the wheels/hubs/bearings and was told that they were in perfect working condition.

Included:
Front and rear wheel.
Original skewers.
Rear tubular tire: ZIPP Tangente tire.
Front tubular tire: Vittoria Corsa EVO CX tire.
Bike bags x2

No Cassette will be included.

This is a 10 speed system/Shimano only freehub body. However I talked with the LBS, you can get a replacement freehub body that's SRAM/Shimano Compatible for ~$50-70 depending on how much your LBS likes you.

I've been trying to get some info on these wheels but I can't find too much on them, except from other forums *and this one* where people have explained significant satisfaction with them. I used them for a relay Triathlon and set a PR on em, very fast and spin up like mad. The tubular tires were glued on in late July, 4 layers of glue on each and done by a professional LBS who does enough gluing that he could be considered a master of the craft.

Price: $700 shipped

Quote Reply