Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: DA10--- STI's, 12-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D...
Quote | Reply
Willing to let these go to a ST'er a little cheaper before I send them to ebay. All are brand new and still in packaging. Bought as a group, only using cranks. Will sell together or piece them out. Make me an offer...
Last edited by: NeedMoreEngine: Nov 5, 05 7:42
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [NeedMoreEngine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much do you want, ballpark? I'm interested in the parks. Thanks -Andrew
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [NeedMoreEngine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would like the casette. How much are you asking and do you take paypal?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [nittiaj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything is still available and I can take paypal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this 2004 or 2005 DA10?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [RodsRVF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2005 as far I as I know. Tell me how to tell the difference and I will get back to you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not sure, I was told there were some updates to the 2005. Maybe in the part number. I will try and find out too. I will send you a PM in just a sec too.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [RodsRVF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To clarify... These are all 2005 parts. They are all brand new, never mounted. I have STI's, an 11-25 Cassette, 10 speed Chain, and Front and Rear D's. There are no brake calipers. There are no cranks. There are no Hubs.

These will be available here until Monday when I put them on Ebay.

Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by: NeedMoreEngine: Nov 4, 05 13:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So what do you want for the stuff?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The current best offer is $700. If someone wants to go $725, the sale will be over.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
To clarify... These are all 2005 parts. They are all brand new, never mounted. I have STI's, an 11-25 Cassette, 10 speed Chain, and Front and Rear D's. There are no brakes.

I am confused - are you selling Dura Ace bar end shifters or are you offering Shimano Dura Ace STI road shifter/brakes as pictured below because they technically are not the same thing?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael,

yours is the first post to mention bar end shifters. I don't want to sound like a dick, but, again, they are STI shifters.

Hopefully you are being sarcastic.

JK
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, no. I was confused by your comment in the previously referenced post that says 'there are no brakes' which I now understand you to mean that there are not any 'brake calipers'. It seemed kind of conflicting since, as you already pointed out, that the "STI shifter" is integrated with the brake lever.

So seeing as I am wanting to upgrade our TT/Tri bikes from DA 9 to DA 10-speed and do not need the shifters or chain, what would be the asking price for the deraileurs and cassette?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Nov 4, 05 13:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michael,

you're right. I am a dick. My post was ambiguous. It has been edited. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who makes the 11-25 cassette & is it 10spd? I was not aware shimano made an 11-25.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: DA10--- STI's, 11-25 Cassette, Chain, Front and Rear D... [YabYum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yet again, I stand corrected. It is a 12-25.
Quote Reply