Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Corima's, Pro Stealth - price drop
Quote | Reply
Up for sale are the following items. I will be in the States the weekend of September 27th and I can ship out from Buffalo. I'm located in Toronto/GTA if anyone local is interested. Will ship within Canada also. All payments would be in Paypal Gift, if not please add 3.5%. I've sold bikes, tons of wheelsets and other related parts on here, so buy with confidence. Will give Ebay username if requested.

2014 Corima Aero + Clincher Wheelset. These are beautiful wheels, but I have way to many sets.
SOLD

2012 Shimano Pro Stealth Evo handlebars. 90mm stem.
This was on my domane for a season before they came off. The domane was sold on here.
perfect condition.
$235 shipped

Last edited by: r1lee: Oct 24, 14 8:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima wheels, Oakley and Shimano Pro Stealth + speedplays zeros [r1lee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Speedplays.....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima wheels, Oakley and Shimano Pro Stealth + speedplays zeros [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ggeiger wrote:
Interested in the Speedplays.....

Just PM me and we can discuss.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth, Speedplay and Shimano 6800 [r1lee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
also interested in the Speedplays.
shoot me a PM.

Quote | Reply
Would you take $115 for the Oakley's?

Bob
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth, Speedplay and Shimano 6800 [Macho Grande] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup there yours if you want them. But I won't be able to send out till the 23rd.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth, Speedplay and Shimano 6800 [r1lee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in speedplays email if still available
Toddruthhensley@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.

Duathlete by choice?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth, Speedplay and Shimano 6800 [blitzkrieg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth - price drop [r1lee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi. oakleys still available? do you have more photos of the frame and lens? Thank you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth - price drop [brenoamelo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, i sent to your email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pro Stealth 42?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Corima's, Oakleys, Pro Stealth - price drop [Tardelli] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes 42cm
Quote Reply