Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NEW Ultegra Crank & Ceramic Speed
Quote | Reply
Ultegra 6800 Crank, 11spd, 175mm, Compact: $150 Brand-new, take-off crank. Never used!

CeramicSpeed: These are new in box. un-used!

DT Swiss 240 bearing upgrade Kit: $275
Last edited by: txdillard: Mar 6, 15 6:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, Enve Aerobar, Roka Maverick Pro, Edge 510 [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new prices
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, Enve Aerobar, Roka Maverick Pro, Edge 510 [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be interested in selling just the shiv frame?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by txdillard [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the quick reply. How much to add the quarq to the deal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
size of the shiv?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by txdillard [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, Enve Aerobar, Roka Maverick Pro, Edge 510 [elcartelcadu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's an XL frameset
Quote Reply
Post deleted by pedal-boy [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry 2 more questions. Are the crank arms 175?
Does this model shiv have the bladder area?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, Enve Aerobar, Roka Maverick Pro, Edge 510 [pedal-boy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No problem.

Yes it does have the space for the bladder. You can purchase new bladders from Specialized for $35. I'm not including mine because it got pretty gross coming back from IM Cozumel via Tribike transport.

The cranks are 175. Ive got the carbon fiber spider to include with the sale. The rings are the TT Sworks 53/39.... They are very nice rings.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, CeramicSpeed, Edge 510 [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new product and lowered prices.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, CeramicSpeed, Edge 510 [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
would you sell the fuelcell separately? and would it fit a large?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still have the 510?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, Enve Aerobar, Roka Maverick Pro, Edge 510 [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep I still have it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Colnago Frameset, is it both electronic and mechanical?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, CeramicSpeed, Edge 510 [Granth9] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's for electronic shift only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling the bike without the crank?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SW Shiv Di2 Quarq, Colnago C59 Frameset, NEW Ultegra Wheels & Crank [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Shiv - can you e-mail me more pictures please? psconz@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Colnago C59 Frameset, NEW Ultegra Wheels & Crank [txdillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated prices!
Quote Reply