Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cobb JOF Randee. White. $120 shipped.
Quote | Reply
2016 Cobb JOF Randee bike saddle. $120 shipped in CONUS. This was on my time trial bike for a couple years, so I've probably raced it 10 times and ridding on it another 20-30 rides or so. There is some color fading from the sun, and also some minor staining from where I experimented with grip tape. Functionally perfect though, I just switched to a different saddle for TT. Retails for over $200, so get a great deal here. Nose is 52mm wide.

The Randee is the first saddle using our exclusive JOF or ā€˜Just Off Frontā€™ geometry by John Cobb. This saddle was specifically designed to address certain needs within the Tri and road market.
John Cobb has spent over two years developing the all new Randeeā€™ saddle, the second offering in the JOF lineup. ā€œRandeeā€ is short for Randanneur, designed for long distance riders, riders that goes out and ride several hundred miles over a weekend and Gran Fondo riders that like to put in hard fast miles. This short nosed saddle uses a new base design and new material selections. This gives the saddle unmatched adjustability and a wide 155mm rear support area. The nose is only 48mm wide so that as the rider positions themselves ā€œjust off the frontā€ on this seat, there is no chaffing but plenty of pressure relief and support. Lightweight at 306gr. especially compared to the favorite ā€œleatherā€ saddles, this new saddle has a deep curved rear that makes it be a great choice for Ironman racing or all day touring.
RANDONNEUR
In Randonneuring riders attempt bike courses of 200km or more. The Randee was designed for the endurance and high millage rider.
WIDE REAR WIDTH
The Randee has a wide rear width for sit bone pain relief and to provide support for upright riding on the hoods.
LONG RELIEF CHANNEL
The long relief channel provides pressure release in the perineal area from the front to the back of the saddle.

SHORT NOSE SADDLE
Narrow short-nose saddle to help relieve inner leg chaffing and allow the rider to position themselves ā€œjust off frontā€.

DEEP CURVED REAR
The deep curved rear makes this seat a great choice for all day riding.

SOFTER SADDLE DENSITY
The softer foam used in the Randee provides all-day comfort in all riding positions.
SEAT RAIL ADJUSTABILITY
Long seat rails for vast range of fore/aft adjustability.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cobb JOF Randee. White. $120 shipped. [vjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply