Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo S2 w/ Dura Ace C24 + Ultegra Di2, UK, US, or Aus
Quote | Reply
So I'm needing to make room for a new member of my (bicycle) family, so have to reluctantly move along my loyal Cervelo S2.
This bike is located in the UK at the moment, but I'll be in Australia in a couple of weeks, and I'm also happy to ship to the US at the buyer's expense. Payment will still be made in GBP no matter where it's sold - which is good for non-UK people at the moment!

This is one that I've steadily upgraded.
  • Frame is a current model Cervelo S2, 56cm, which has less than 10,000k on it.
  • Groupset is full Ultegra di2 (172.5mm, 52/36), that has done about 5,000k max.
  • Wheels are Dura-Ace C24 (best hubs I've ever used) and have done about the same distance.
  • Chain and cassette are near-new.

Apart from gravel, this bike does pretty much everything. It's superb for chaingang or racing, has been great for century rides, and is light enough that it climbs beautifully on the big mountains of France and Spain.
It's a great bike, in great condition, so I'll list it at £2800, but I'm willing to listen to offers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S2 w/ Dura Ace C24 + Ultegra Di2, UK, US, or Aus [AforEffort] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply