Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo R3 Team 56cm SRAM Red 10 Speed
Quote | Reply
I've got too many (GASP) bikes. I have a Cervelo R3 Team that I'm looking to sell. It's a 56cm with 10-speed SRAM Red everything except the crankset. I ran a Quarq but will sell the bike with a SRAM Force crankset (53/39 with 172.5 arms). Everything works great. Just looking to downsize a bit. I can sell with the wheels in the picture for $1,600 shipped or without the wheels for $1,200 shipped. The wheels in the picture below are some 28mm tubulars. Nice wheels for a lightweight race setup. I promise the saddle is level now. :-)

Offers welcome. More pictures are available.

Last edited by: kmill23: Oct 3, 15 7:28
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 Team 56cm SRAM Red 10 Speed [kmill23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Additional pictures. Shown in these pictures are a set of aluminum clincher training wheels. Same deal as above. $1,600 shipped with wheels or $1,200 shipped without wheels. Make an offer.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year, and estimate mileage?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 Team 56cm SRAM Red 10 Speed [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry. It's a 2012. I bought it in 2013 from a Junior developmental team where it was a spare bike-basically no mileage at that point. I trained and raced on it in 2014. Probably about 4,500-5,500 miles. I also have a Cervelo S2 that swapped out training/racing on in 2014. This year (2015) I raced exclusively on y S2 and the R3 has been sitting lonely.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to say this is a great bike, I've been riding mine since late 2012 and have almost 20k miles on it, couldn't be happier, it loves to climb and you can feel the power go straight to the wheel when sprinting. Whoever scoops this up is getting a great bike at an awesome price!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo R3 Team 56cm SRAM Red 10 Speed [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tifosi01 wrote:
Just want to say this is a great bike, I've been riding mine since late 2012 and have almost 20k miles on it, couldn't be happier, it loves to climb and you can feel the power go straight to the wheel when sprinting. Whoever scoops this up is getting a great bike at an awesome price!

I agree. I still have mine from 2012. It's a keeper. Super comfortable and efficient.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I agree with everyone up there on the quality of the ride on the R3. I wish I could keep her, but I can't justify having two road bikes right now.

Make an offer! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another one to the top.
Quote Reply