Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo P5 six
Quote | Reply
For sale is my Cervelo P56… size 54...However has UCI legal fork...not "big" fork with "beard" and fairing ... sorry will cost you about five seconds over an Iron Man course… LOL ...Has Magura breaks and 3t aduro bars with both s bend and ski extensions...high "V" option too. Full shimano Ultegra Di2. No crank but can negotiate brand new Ultegra 170 crank...or used quarq.
Here are the details of condition. Has been my race bike for last two seasons. Show signs of wear some minor nicks here and there as to be expected. Also to be noted it has custom graphics can be restored to original Matt black red and white scheme if desired.
The fork is in full slam mode so no area for adjustment or spacers but can be found on eBay fairly regularly.
Overall in very nice condition. However one issue is that the headset definitely needs to be replaced. Also the underside of bars hardware are stripped. cervelo must've used very substandard hardware because have always used a torque wrench !...anyway a good mechanic or machinist would be able to remedy this ...also this is only necessary if wanting to put the "hi V " riser bar on. No wheels
Please send along any other questions and requests for pics. Not looking to make anything on this just need it gone to cover cost of new team bike… Make offers !!!
Last edited by: PlacidPirate: Mar 14, 17 8:16
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5 six [PlacidPirate] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whoops forgot to add price… I am not looking to make a fortune on this just need to flip it to cover cost of other stuff... very open to offers so fire away
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You forgot price, size, all types of stuff
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5 six [bariiings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup forgot size ...54...
Price is your offer...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you send me some pics? jwilson21181@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here...send pics to ry4n.mil3s@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could post the pics and give an idea what your costs to cover are? ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5 six [asonesi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Hey sorry… Please send me your email
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
great pm'd!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
could ypu give please the idea of the price