Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V
Quote | Reply
For sale is my 2014 Cervelo P5-6 58cm, black red white.

Steerer cut to accomodate 10mm, 5mm, or 0mm of stem spacers. Spacers slotted for easy removal. Additional stack can be achieved with Visiontech spacers under arm pads or High-V mount

Carbon 3T ski-bend extensions included

Alloy Magura brake levers w/ hydraulic Magura brakes

- Can include UCI-legal P5-3 fork, spare beard, spare brake covers, small parts

SRAM Red 10-spd derailleurs, R2C shifters, with Hawk derailleur pulleys and Hawk PF4624 BBRight GXP BB, new SRAM PG-1190 chain

- Can substitute Dura-Ace 11spd, Rotor 3d30 cranks and PF30 BB

Wheels not included; pedals not included; SRM cranks not included; Bento and storage not included

- can include Williams 30 carbon clinchers w/ Powertap G3 hub; or basic box wheels

Your choice of BNIB Fizik Tritone 5.5 or 6.5 saddle, BNIB ISM Adamo Prologue saddle, used Fizike Arione Tri2 saddle

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericMPro: Mar 14, 17 13:27
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Eric...did you just cover up the red streaks on the frame or is it custom painted that way?

Thanks... looks very stealthy!

Quote | Reply
just used some 3M super 33 electrical tape... thanks!

jar70 wrote:
Hey Eric...did you just cover up the red streaks on the frame or is it custom painted that way?

Thanks... looks very stealthy!

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
that's the only picture you have of your bike?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [James Haycraft] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK James, I added another pic, thanks.

James Haycraft wrote:
that's the only picture you have of your bike?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Price?

$3100 shipped for frameset w/ extras

$3600 for 10spd Red or 11spd Dura-Ace complete bike build with box wheels

$4200 shipped for above with Williams 38 carbon clinchers with G3 powertap hub

Bike will be spec'ed to your stack and reach by me as a fit service

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really nice bike set up. How did you tilt your pads on the Aduro base bar and is that a Specialized Shive frame storage box that you cut the bottom off of?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [ake_n_bake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just use washers and a longer M5 bolt under the pads, along with some dremmel work

And yes, modified fuel cell. I've also used modified P4 bottles

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Bump

Free bump. I'll check back with this after I finish my taxes this weekend (if it's still up for sale at that point). This thing'd save me a few grams of drag vs. my Felt DA.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo P5-6 58cm w/ Aduro bars Low and High-V [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. Fingers crossed.

Quote Reply