Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cervelo P3 Carbon, Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro wheels, Stans NoTubes ZTR Arch EX 29er Lefty wheels (brand new)
Quote | Reply
I am switching from tris to trails and mountain biking, so it is time to reduce my road equipment stock. This listing is for the following 3 items:

(1) Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro racing wheelset package

The wheels have no more than 3-4 time trials (50 miles total) on them and are in pristine condition: brand new, for all purposes. I bought them as new old stock in late 2011 and used them as occasional back-up to my deep-section wheels on windy days. They spent practically all their time with me in the closet. They are 700c tubulars and Shimano/SRAM 8/9/10-speed compatible. They are perfectly true, round, dished, and uniform in spoke tension. The same goes for cosmetics: not a scratch, chip, scuff, or anything else. Brake tracks are basically untouched, decals are spotless, and hubs have no grime/dust in spoke holes.

You probably know all this, but these Mavics are pro-grade racing wheels featuring full carbon rims (high-quality 12K nude carbon weave), flat bladed aero spokes, adjustable bearings, front hub carbon shell, and rear Titanium axle. They have a reputation for being bombproof - will stand up to daily abuse if you decide to train on them in addition to racing.

I am offering them here as a package including:
  • wheels themselves
  • Continental Competition 700x22 tubular tires (properly glued, Zipp valve extenders in place and properly sealed)
  • wheel bags (original Mavic equipment, padded, pockets inside)
  • titanium quick-release skewers (original Mavic equipment)
  • cassette (Shimano Ultegra 11-25t, 10-speed, mounted)

Asking $900.

Pics below are of the actual wheels.

(2) Cervelo P3 Carbon race bike (size 56)

This is/was my spare ride: a custom-built Cervelo P3C. Under 50mi total, lived almost exclusively in the closet, pristine condition, nicest P3C in the original red/nude carbon color scheme you’ll be able to find. Stock build stripped on day one and re-built with finest hand-picked components: carbon and titanium everything. (I had an excellent sponsorship deal, so money was no object. I may be able to find some of the original parts in my gear closet – e.g. the heavy Wolf TT fork – and am happy to throw them in for free, but no guarantees.) Everything put together to pro standards: bolts tightened to proper torque values, seat post/bar clamps etc. treated with carbon compound paste, Nokon liners retained full-length (including internal sections), and so on – drivetrain practically frictionless, all pedal power going into your rubber/forward motion. Bike ready to be raced out of the box.

Pics are of the actual item, was going to include close-ups of cosmetic defects but literally couldn’t find anything (not even inside the rear wheel well, which usually suffers some abrasions).

Wheels and pedals not included. (Wheels listed above for separate sale.)

Asking $2,200.

Full spec:

Frame: Cervelo P3 Carbon (size 56)
Fork: Look HSC 5 SL Full Carbon
Crank: Shimano DuraAce 7800 (175mm arms)
Chainrings: Stronglight CT2 Ceramic Teflon (53/39t)
Bottom Bracket: Enduro Zero Ceramic
Rear Derailleur: Shimano DuraAce 7800
Front Derailleur: Shimano DuraAce 7800
Shifters: Shimano DuraAce 7800 Bar End
Chain: KMC X10SL
Brake Calipers: Zero Gravity 0G Titanium
Brake Pads: Corima Red Carbon Compound
Brake Levers: Shimano BLTT 78 (adjustable reach)
Saddle: Selle Italia SLR Carbonio (carbon rails, 125g)
Cables and Housings: Nokon
Basebar: HED Vantage8 Carbon Aerobar
Extensions: Zipp Vuka Clip-On with Zipp S-Bend Carbon Extensions
Stem: Ritchey WCS Matrix 4-Axis Carbon (90mm, +/- 7 deg.)

(3) Cervelo S5 Ultegra (size 56) - Complete Bike - Brand New In Box

SOLD - NO LONGER AVAILABLE!
Last edited by: Milano: Apr 18, 15 15:21
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Milano [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Cervelo S5, Cervelo P3, Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro wheels - pics! [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New item added: 2013 Cervelo S5 Ultegra (brand new in box)!

Prices revised.

Need to clean out my bike stable - offers welcome!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S5, Cervelo P3, Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro wheels - pics! [Milano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available - offers welcome (and discounts on combined purchases definitely possible)!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo S5 now SOLD.

Cervelo P3 Carbon and the Mavic wheels still available - welcoming offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P3 Carbon and Mavic Cosmic Carbone Pro wheels still available!

Also listing a new item: a brand new Stan's NoTubes ZTR Arch EX 29er Lefty mountain wheelset. Taken off a new Cannondale 29er right upon purchase, never ridden. Comes with Avid HS1 disc rotors mounted: 180mm front, 160mm rear, both likewise brand new. It features the Cannondale Lefty front hub (white with red tightening bolt), Sun Ringle Dirty Flea rear hub (white with red cassette body shell), black rims with red/white decals, black spokes, and red nipples. One of the best cross-country/all-mountain wheelsets on the market: light, bombproof, and tubeless ready. Pic below is of the actual item, more pics available upon request. ASKING $399 shipped in CONUS.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stan's NoTubes ZTR Arch EX wheelset now SOLD.

Cervelo P3C with Mavic wheels still available. Open to offers!
Quote Reply