Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Tarmac Pro Disc
Quote | Reply
listing these for a friend who isn't on ST. he works in a bike shop and takes good care of his stuff, so it's all in very good shape. let me know if you're interested, and i'll relay communications or just put you in touch with him. he's located in MA and would prefer to sell locally (new england, at least...might drive a little to meet depending on location), but he'd consider shipping within the US if buyer pays shipping.

1. P2 - sold

2. 2015 Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc, 61cm. Very lightly ridden; used this spring/summer/fall as back-up to tri bike. Great condition. Includes pictured Roval wheels. Pedals (Look Keo) and cages can also be included if desired. MSRP $6200.00. Asking $3989 + shipping.

3. Bontrager Aura 5 wheelset - sold
Last edited by: climber7: Nov 15, 15 16:36
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager Aura 5 [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump with an update. currently only the wheels are available; bike might be posted again later.
Last edited by: climber7: Oct 12, 15 8:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tarmac Pro Disc, Bontrager Aura 5 [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump with a new item!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. help my friend make room for new stuff!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump for an insane bike! I got to ride one exactly like this recently and it is AMAZING! Crazy fast/quick, and the disc braking is incredible!

“It doesn't matter what you do tomorrow and it doesn't matter what you did yesterday. It's about today, and making today count.” – Rappstar 11.22.09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tarmac Pro Disc, Bontrager Aura 5 [jomor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks! gotta admit, just seeing the pics is giving me some serious bike envy. too big for me, unfortunately.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. tarmac and bontrager wheels still available! make an offer.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tarmac Pro Disc [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wheels sold! post updated.

just the tarmac left. help my friend get a new bike!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Tarmac Pro Disc [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
think this might be my last bump. removing a sold item doesn't count, does it?

anyway, the tarmac is still available! it would make a pretty awesome christmas present, if you ask me.
Quote Reply