Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Carbon bottle cages, Rotor 3D 170mm crankset, Rival 170mm crankset, new XT front derailleur, SRAM chainrings
Quote | Reply
My continuing 'For Sale' thread...

SALE "RULES":
-All prices include USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48 United States unless otherwise noted (I will not ship international; if you want a different shipping method, you pick up the tab)
-Paypal ONLY
-Please PM me if interested
-Will the item fit you? I don't know. This is a highly discounted online sale, not a brick and mortar store. NO refunds/returns/etc. If that does not work for you, please do not buy.
-Payment must clear before I will ship (if you do a Paypal E-check, it usually takes a week). I can usually get the product boxed/shipped within a couple days of receiving cleared payment.
-"Is XYZ item available?" Yes. I keep this thread updated. I remove items as soon as I receive payment.
-PRICED TO SELL. That means, I set prices reasonably. Please do not bother low-balling me four hours after I post an item; I will say no.

Here are the items I am currently willing to trade for:

Shimano Dura Ace chains - 11-speed (new in package)
Shimano SH-RO88 road shoes, size 45 wide

Rotor 3d 170mm complete crankset with 52/36 aero Q-rings

This is a Rotor 3d crankset, 170mm length, 110mm BCD (compact), and 52/36 aero Q rings. It was used by me for about 6 months on a road bike – no damage, never crashed. It has the standard 24mm spindle, so it’s compatible with every bike on the planet, with the right adapter (that I’m aware of). With a properly set-up Dura Ace front derailleur, I had great shifting quality, and no dropped chains. The rings are 10 and 11-speed compatible. Bottom bracket not included.

Retail price is $640 ($350 crank, $290 rings). I’m asking $250 with free shipping to the lower 48 United States.

SRAM Rival 170mm compact crankset with NEW chainrings

This is a SRAM Rival 170mm crankset. It has a 110mm BCD (compact). It was used by my on a ‘cross bike for two seasons. Lucky you, it has BRAND NEW 50/34 chainrings on it, which I just installed. I only used the crank with a 10-speed drivetrain, but I have heard of folks successfully using these on 11-speed and 9-speed bikes, too. The crank arms have a few light scratches on it, because that’s life, and I use my equipment. The crankset is 100% good working condition.

Retail price is 150 bucks. My price = $60 with free shipping to the lower 48.

Shimano PRO carbon bottle cages

This is a PAIR of brand new Shimano PRO carbon bottle cages. That means you get two of them. I've used these cages before (not these exact two, but two of this model), and they held bottles well for me. Quoted weight is 25 grams, but I don't have a gram scale, and I can't confirm that. They feel light, so there you go.

Retail price is $60 per cage, or $120 total. I'm selling them for $55 for the pair, with free USPS shipping to the lower 48 States.

SRAM chainrings!

Chainrings. Lots of chainrings. I used to have lots of SRAM stuff. Then I switched all of my bikes to Rotor rings. I ended up with a lot of spare SRAM chainrings. These work on MANY different brands and types of cranks out there - 'long as it is a standard 5-arm design (such as Rotor, FSA, many unbranded OEM cranks).

Remaining inventory:
-1 pair of 53/39 ("standard") chainrings for 130 BCD cranks. Brand new.
-All are Force-level, 10-speed rings. These also definitely work with 9-speed systems, and I have also heard of them working fine with 11-speed, though I have not personally tried it.

These will cost you about $80-100 per set in a retail store. My price = $40 shipped for any of the sets.

Make your bike shift like butta' again for only a few bucks!

The brand new 53/39 set:

BRAND NEW Shimano XT direct mount front derailleur

This is a brand new Shimano XT direct mount FD. I was going to use it with the SLX shifters, on the build that didn't happen. This is for 2x systems (double front ring). Direct mount - now a very common standard. Used to only be for DH or freeride bikes, now many brands use it on all of their frames (e.g. Surly). For use with Shimano mountain bike shifters.

Retail is $36. My price = $20 shipped.

Last edited by: gregk: Apr 21, 17 10:39
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival 165mm crank, Force RD, Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Added a like-new Force rear derailleur (RD) to the sale...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival 165mm crank, Force RD, Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not a buyer, I have my own set of rules that are similar to yours, however I'm going to steal a few of yours. Smile

ishi no ue ni san nen | Perseverance will win in the end. | Blog | @nebmot | Strava | Instagram |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival 165mm crank, Force RD, Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [nebmot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All nit-picky text GK ;)
Last edited by: gregk: Feb 2, 14 2:25
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kopecky I know you've got to have a matching front 101 stashed away somewhere so I can take this wheel off your hands!

USAT Certified Coach
Endurance Company
http://www.goalisthejourney.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival 165mm crank, Force RD, Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [Sweet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I don't, believe it or not! I've been keeping this rear wheel handy for tests, but I have something else up my sleeve currently.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
165 crank, wheel, and rear derailleur SOLD!
Last edited by: gregk: Dec 8, 14 6:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp 101 Powertap, SRAM Rival FD, TT500 bar-end shifters [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the shifters, but I can't PM because I just joined, could you PM me your email or a diff contact?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM TT500 bar-end shifters, Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FD sold... carbon stem added!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: ISM Road saddle, Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shifters sold!
Last edited by: gregk: Feb 9, 14 7:48
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle sold... Giro women's cycling shoes added.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Slowtwitch Uber Training Bike, Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
New stuff added...
Last edited by: gregk: Dec 7, 14 7:14
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT groupset, Ultralite pedals [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More goodies added - Di2 groupset and Ultralite pedals...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT groupset, Ultralite pedals [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll take the 2013 Shimano Dura Ace Di2 7900 10-speed TT/Triathlon groupset. send me your paypal info.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2nds on the Di2 group
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the UltraLite pedals. PM me with PayPal info.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon 100mm stem, Giro women's cycling shoes, Habanero tri coupler bike, Rudy Wing57 helmet, Zipp SL Speed carbon seatpost, Zipp Vuka Alumina aerobars, Zipp SL stem, Rival 165mm crank, Dura Ace 165mm crank, [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOTS of new stuff added... PM me if interested!
Last edited by: gregk: Dec 8, 14 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon 100mm stem, Giro women's cycling shoes, Habanero tri coupler bike, Rudy Wing57 helmet, Zipp SL Speed carbon seatpost, Zipp Vuka Alumina aerobars, Zipp SL stem, Rival 165mm crank, Dura Ace 165mm crank, [gregk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alloy wheels SOLD.
Last edited by: gregk: Dec 8, 14 6:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Base bar / clip-ons SOLD... bar-end shifters added to the sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Wipperman still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT groupset, Ultralite pedals [Jimster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything in this sale is available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aerobar extensions added to the sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bontrager carbon XXX 100mm stem, Giro Factress women's cycling shoes, Shimano Dura Ace Di2 TT groupset, Ultralite pedals [Jimster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chain sold.

EDIT: Carbon seatpost and alloy 100mm stem sold!
Last edited by: gregk: Dec 17, 14 19:20
Quote Reply

Prev Next