Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Calfee Luna-Tri 54cm, 650 wheels, Ultegra/DuraAce mix
Quote | Reply
I've finally gotten around to posting my Calfee Luna-Tri on ebay. This is a great bike, it just never fit me quite right and at age 34, I don't think I'm going to grow into it! :) I'm 5'10" with a 32 inseam and limited low back flexibility and the top tube has always seemed too long for me. All the details on geometry and components are listed on the ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Feel free to PM me questions or post questions thru ebay. Thanks!

If you're not familiar with Calfees, you might search that name on slowtwitch. I know Dan has referred to Craig Calfee's bikes a number of times in the past as one of carbon bike makers who "gets it" and builds a very high quality bike.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Luna-Tri 54cm, 650 wheels, Ultegra/DuraAce mix [Colin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Calfee Luna-Tri 54cm, 650 wheels, Ultegra/DuraAce mix [Colin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not trying to be a pain...just bumping this one last time in case someone who could be interested wasn't looking back into pg. 2 or 3 of the classifieds. The ebay auction ends in about 24 hours. I'd be glad to answer any questions about the bike.
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well, dang....this didn't sell on ebay. My reserve price was $1300 and it didn't get close to that. I think I picked the wrong time of year to sell a tri-bike! If anyone's interested at that price, please let me know. This really is a good bike and I think that is a very fair price.

Thanks,
Colin
Quote Reply