Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

All sold
Quote | Reply
All sold

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Apr 17, 18 19:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aerobars (with all the small parts included), Tririg Omega X Brake, SRM PM7 Powermeter (FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks), BNIB Tririg Alpha X Ergo Cups [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much you looking for the SRM ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aerobars (with all the small parts included), Tririg Omega X Brake, SRM PM7 Powermeter (FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks), BNIB Tririg Alpha X Ergo Cups [Anton Chigurh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh yeah - forgot that didn't I. Shoot me an offer.

Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aerobars (with all the small parts included), SRM PM7 Powermeter (FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump!

Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aerobars (with all the small parts included), SRM PM7 Powermeter (FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Part out the aduro? I need the little bottle cage mount piece...
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new 3T Aduro aerobars (with all the small parts included), SRM PM7 Powermeter (FSA K-Force Light carbon cranks) [yrebetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sold, sorry!