Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm)
Quote | Reply
2009 Kuota Kalibur Medium Top Tube 54. Used for 3 and half years. Normal wear and paint chips. 450 shipped.

Last edited by: steve0919: Sep 19, 14 11:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [steve0919] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Whole bike? Or just Frame/Fork/Seatpost?

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame/fork/seatpost heck i may throw in rear brake (sram force newest one) + 2 stems.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [steve0919] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any option on the full bike? Looks very nice.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [Aaronka] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
there is but i might have to add up to 1400 on to the frame price as i have put tons of upgrades on it. Custom wheels, handlebar, aerobars. Sram red cranks..

PM me if that is really what you want.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
400 shipped or going on ebay
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Is the frame still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [gsoeric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would like to purchase, I can't pm as I just joined the forum.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blow Out Kuota Kalibur Frameset Med 2009 (54 cm) [gsoeric] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking for just the frame/fork/seatpost. Please pm me your email address. The system won't allow me to respond to pm's yet. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. PM email address?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steve;

By chance you don't have a spare fork you kept for the 2009 KK?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Post deleted by tiredandbroke [ In reply to ]