Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Bad to the bone 620g S-Works Quarq / BB30 / 110 BCD / Stronglight rings
Quote | Reply

This is my "bad to the bone" Quarq that was put together for me by Quarq last year.

The crank was new off of my S-Works Roubaix. I bought the S-Works Quarq, Stronglight CT2 rings, and send everything to Quarq.

They did everything: Installation of the Quarq spider, rings, firmware update, calibration, and the "10K" option for temperature compensation.

The Stronglight CT2 rings are Quarq approved. They are light but super stiff and the shift quality is superb (this was installed on a Di2 bike). Less than 1000 miles total. Parting out my race bike due to various injuries and pending surgery.

Specs:
* Specialized S-Works FACT BB30 carbon crankset
* 172.5mm crank arms
* 110 BCD S-Works Quarq spider (measures power balance in addition to power)
* Stronglight CT2 50/34 rings
* 620g including all BB30 spacers/washers/etc
* Includes installation tool (not pictured)
* Includes original S-works power meter packaging (if you want it)

I put a ridiculous amount of money into this crankset, but it was worth it. Super stiff, super light, and dead reliable.

Looking for $900 shipped.

PM me with questions.

Thanks.

S

Pics

Last edited by: uphillisgood: Jan 14, 17 11:34
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bad to the bone 620g S-Works Quarq / BB30 / 110 BCD / Stronglight rings [uphillisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up. Need this gone.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Bad to the bone 620g S-Works Quarq / BB30 / 110 BCD / Stronglight rings [uphillisgood] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Up
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump: New price $800 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump. Taking offers.

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$750 shipped
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD
Quote Reply