Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BMC TM01 M-S frame module with 3T Brezza II aerobars
Quote | Reply
Decided to sell my BMC TM01 frame set and will include 3T Brezza II aero bars. The pictures shows Zipp EVO 110's, but I'm keeping those and including a brand new set of 3T carbon ski bends. Have both the standard brackets as well as the wide comfort brackets, 10, 20, 60mm pedestals with bolt. Frame has all the stem parts to adjust height, length, angles, etc., front and rear integrated brakes, seat post; basically everything you would get if you buy a brand new TM01!

Not included are drive train, Campy EPS Record,

You can get a real bargain on a super bike for $850 plus shipping! PM with questions or offers.

"Suddenly the thought struck me. My floor is someone elses ceiling"-Nils Ferlin
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM01 M-S frame module with 3T Brezza II aerobars [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any chance you'd be willing to sell just the cockpit and if so how much?

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM01 M-S frame module with 3T Brezza II aerobars [audiojan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BMC TM01 M-S frame module with 3T Brezza II aerobars [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
realbdeal wrote:
Any chance you'd be willing to sell just the cockpit and if so how much?

If I find a buyer that doesn't want the cockpit, then yes, I would sell it. I'll let you know in a PM.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
SOLD

Quote Reply