(1) Bontrager Aeolus 9.0 front and rear carbon clincher. Have both 10s and 11s Hub if you'd care to skip using a spacer. Purchased from Bontrager in 2013 and then I purchased them from Milano on the forum July of 2016. Have been raced in one IM, one half IM, two olympic distance and then 200mi of training rides. Rear was rebuilt by Element Multisport in Chicago in October of 2016. Brake tracks are clean. I believe the fairings were initially produced by HED. Include skewers, Aerojacket disc cover, and two Bontrager wheel bags. If these go at offer price, I'll toss in a set of gatorskins, standard butyl tubes and two Zipp valve extenders. New rim tape included. If you need a set of carbon-ready pads, I can probably dig up a set of reynolds cryoblue to add in. Cassette not included. Prefer pickup in Chicago but otherwise will have packed and shipped by LBS. $900 + split shipping. Can take more pictures upon request.
(1) Kiwami LD Aero (S) Black Blue Lime. Tried on once, still has tags. Size small. Ended up going with a different size. $190 net to me.
(1) Cobb JOF Fifty-Five, white. Used for a season and a half. $90 net to me. Half of the rail markings have scuffed off. https://cobbcycling.com/...?variant=53145770183
(1) Fizik Ardea Tri Saddle, black with Fizik clip-in saddle bag. Take off from a BMC TM02 a few years ago. Maybe 20 rides? $30 net to me or whatever these go for. There is small scarring on the right wing edge of the saddle from a slide on concrete.
(1) SRAM Force 1x XSYNC 50T 110 BCD Chainring $50. ~750 miles before I switched to a 52 from different manufacturer. I can likely find the appropriate centering chainring bolts if you don't have a set.
(1) Set Cobb 53 39 tooth 130BCD Chainring set. 0 miles.
Still to come:
Misc 10 speed casettes
TriRig Sigma XF
Pro Missile Evo Extensions
(1) Bontrager Hilo Comp Saddle, black. --- SOLD