Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Adamo Attack Saddle, NEW ENVE Fork, Feeler: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 (M)
Quote | Reply
Cleaning house. Not doing triathlon for a while. Buy my stuff.

Adamo Attack

Lightly used. Just didn't work for me. Maybe 200 miles of use. I have a clean butt. Black color

$100 shipped

ENVE Tapered Fork

BNIB. Never installed. Tapered for 1.5" bottom bearing. 43 rake.

$275 shipped

Feeler:

Trek Speed Concept (Gen 2) 7.5 (White/grey/silver colorway)

Used for two races last year (70.3 and half) with sporadic training. I typically use my road bike for training.

Quick specs: full Ultegra Di2 w/ bull horn shifters, plug and play mono AND long ski bend version included, two stems (low far and med-far), full set of spacers. Great condition and very minor signs of wear. DI2 has some scrapping from a crash on another bike. Cosmetic and isn't really noticeable.

Would be looking for $3550 shipped
Last edited by: zachboring: Apr 7, 16 7:00
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Attack Saddle, NEW ENVE Fork, Feeler: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 (M) [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Adamo attack still available ?
would you sell it for 80$ ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Attack Saddle, NEW ENVE Fork, Feeler: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 (M) [BMC-TT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures of the bike?

2019 TeamZoot Southeast Region
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Attack Saddle, NEW ENVE Fork, Feeler: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 (M) [alfredogti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bike available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo Attack Saddle, NEW ENVE Fork, Feeler: 2016 Trek Speed Concept 7.5 (M) [zachboring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, was wondering if you would sell the stem you aren't using? Do you have a mono extension that you would like to sell? I'm also looking for any other cockpit parts you would like to sell.

Thanks
Brian
Quote Reply