3. 3T Ergosum Pro 44cm handlebar - $35
No issues, just paint rub on the stem clamp.
4. 3T Arx II Pro 110mm stem - $35
5. Specialized Romin Evo Pro 143mm saddle - $35
Only issues are nicks in fabric on both sides and some scuffs on the carbon rails. It's from 2013 so compared to the newer model (>2015) it has an extra 1 cm of nose length.
8. Shimano 105 5700 11-25 cassette - $10
Used for around 1,000 miles.
9. Shimano 105 10 speed chain - $5
Used for around 2,500 miles.
11. Inside Line Equipment Jersey Pocket Pouch - $5
This thing is sewn crooked (or tapered?) and I should have returned it. It's 6 inches by 4-4.5 inches. The fabric is rubberish on the outside and sealed on the inside.
13. Shimano Ultegra ST-6800 STI Levers - $145
Low miles. Comes with shift cables, brake cables, and probably a little dirt too!
14. Garmin 230 - $140
Works great. I just use an Apple Watch for workouts now. Includes charging cable.